BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR provides an awesome violet red brown color to your hair. It is excogitated with an effective gel-crème formula and, this would be helpful in repairing your...

Buy on Amazon
Thayra F.
Really good, really intense color, and long lasting, i have a long hair and with a tube i cover all up
Sophia C.
Miami , FL
Good smell great hue and very good I like I recommended to my grandmother and also very good liked this
evelyn c.

They are permanent dyes in my case I use them a lot because they last longer they do not fall as fast as many, they do not damage both the hair has a nice smell, and I like them very well and their colors are very vibrant ..
Aniqa J.
Brooklyn, NY
You can see a real difference I do love these products and it does not irritate my skin at all!
Cindy M.
Westminster , CO
The color was really good and left my hair very shiny. However it did fade fairly quickly.
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
I loved this product turned my hair to the color I wanted and worked great.... love it
Anna R.
San Bernrdno, CA
Love this product great color and coverage last a good amount of time non fading
This product is the perfect color for my hair. This brand is an awesome brand.
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
Very easy to use and makes hair silky smooth!! Smells a bit horribke however
Monika L.
A superb hair color ,very gentle and leaves hair in better condition than it was .i wanted to have this color only on my hair .the
other brands i don’t know about them but it really worked on my hair and my hair look more good in this color L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Ionene G Incell Permanent Creme Color
Vanessa O.
What exactly is this?
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
Is this product good for covering grays up
Kristen M.
Does this actually work?
Emily G.
Victorville, CA
Is it really "permanent" ?
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Where can I get this at.