BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR provides an awesome violet red brown color to your hair. It is excogitated with an effective gel-crème formula and, this would be helpful in repairing your...

Buy on Amazon
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I won't use any other color line. I love the majirel! 100 percent covers grey with keeping the dimension on natural color! Love love. Gimme gimme ❤️
Latanza R.
Denver, CO
Nice color and I love each time I use this product how gorgeous the final results looks. I definitely recommend this to everyone as a first pick.
Ana Maria P.
Brookhaven, GA
Have change my hair color lots of times, colors and style butwith same product. It lasts a long time, it's bright and a big variety of colors
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
I used this a coupls of summers ago to get some good highligts. they came out okay. nothing great but pretty good for an at home hair color
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
My mom loves the color cream. I'm more of a liquid fan becUsr i feel that it covers the entire haif. creama seem to not cover much.
Natasha M.
It does not mistreat the hair, but it has to be extremely delicate when choosing a hydrogen peroxide to emulsify with this tone.
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
Not the best product. I've found similar things for a cheaper price and they worked better. Maybe try to go find an alternative.
Brenda B.
permanente y sencillo, me encanta loreal y toda su linea, ya he contado mi experiencia con loreal no tengo nada que pueda afectar
Ana Carolina D.
Round Rock, TX
This ink and excellent, one of my favorites. Its color is very beautiful and alive! I like the tone of colors. Great quality
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This isn't my favorite formula and wouldn't recommend to anyone. It really dries out your hair and the color fades fast!
Vanessa O.
What exactly is this?
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
Is this product good for covering grays up
Kristen M.
Does this actually work?
Emily G.
Victorville, CA
Is it really "permanent" ?
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Where can I get this at.