BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR provides an awesome violet red brown color to your hair. It is excogitated with an effective gel-crème formula and, this would be helpful in repairing your...

Buy on Amazon
Fernanda O.
Stamford, CT
Very easy to use with a 20 developer. It colors well; goes on well - I use rubber cooking brush; blends well and hair feels soft. I was satisfied with the color choice.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Es bueno pero en mi opinión esperaba más del color y de cómo se pudiera ver mi cabello, aunque si tienen otros productos que han sacado y los he utilizado y sigo utilizándolos debido a que me gusta por eso no cambio su uso, pero ese producto no es muy bueno que digamos.
Jennifer S.
Sturgis, Sd
For the price of this product the have a wide variety of colors to suit just about and the best part is that this is a very long lasting product! Apply it once and you are good for the day!! I use lip liner as well keeps it crisp!!
Bridget W.
Fayette
I've only used as hair dye once but I was amazed by it it works really well to cover Gray's I will highly recommend it to anyone it's easy to use it's great priced and it's a great product for the money
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
Looks really awesome in the picture but is really bad in real life and I'm like WTF is this, I am a found lady a d I didn't expect something different than what I see
Diana R.
Perfecta cobertura, es un tinte super profesional y ademas huele muy rico y es suave con el cuero cabelludo, los colores son vibrantes, brillantes ... 😍😍 divinos !!!
Patty O.
There are hair dye products for about 4 dollars less than this that work just as well if not better, I found the color a bit unnatural looking, I'll definitely be sticking with Natural Instincts
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
Love this brand. It's a permanent color, and it brings shine to the hair, making it look so healthy! True to color, a little on the pricy side but it's worth it
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice color, and it does last for a while before the red starts to fade and dull. The smell isn't too bad. The conditioner that comes with it works well.
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I won't use any other color line. I love the majirel! 100 percent covers grey with keeping the dimension on natural color! Love love. Gimme gimme ❤️
Vanessa O.
What exactly is this?
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
Is this product good for covering grays up
Kristen M.
Does this actually work?
Emily G.
Victorville, CA
Is it really "permanent" ?
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Where can I get this at.