BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #94 in Permanent Hair Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR provides an awesome violet red brown color to your hair. It is excogitated with an effective gel-crème formula and, this would be helpful in repairing your...

Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I Like Dying My Hair One Or Twice A Month And I Usually Always Get Drug store Hair Dyes. I Found This At Cvs And I Decided To Try It Out It Was Pricey Tor A Drugstore but It Make My Hair So Pretty And Nice.
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
This ink and excellent, one of my favorites. Its color is very beautiful and alive! I like the tone of colors. Great quality
Megan B.
I was amazed at how well this product worked. I dye my hair a lot and haven't had a problem with loreal.
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
I loved this product turned my hair to the color I wanted and worked great.... love it
Dess O.
The color it really is amazing, I used this for colored my hair at home and it was by far the best I had try, I have cero complains about the product I will probably buy it again when necessary, I completely recommend it.