L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Ionene G Incell Permanent Creme Color uploaded by Paola A.L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Ionene G Incell Permanent Creme Color uploaded by saif s.L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Ionene G Incell Permanent Creme Color uploaded by Larissa H.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #85 in Permanent Hair Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR LOreal Professional Majirel Hair Color 5.26 5VR provides an awesome violet red brown color to your hair. It is excogitated with an effective gel-crème formula and, this would be helpful in repairing your...

Buy on Amazon
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Loreal es una de las mejores marcas que he probado de productos para el cabello, me he aplicado tintes de cabello muchas veces y gracias a la calidad de tintes de loreal el cabello no se me quiebra no se me daña y no se me reseca además de los cuidados necesarios. Me gusta loreal en lo partícular porque el color de tinte que muestra es el que deja en el acabado al aplicarlo me gusta que dure y deje un brillo hermoso a mi cabello sin duda lo recomiendo.
holly W.
New Castle, PA
loreal majirel is the brand of choice we used in the salon....when i worked as a cosmetologist for 5 years! covers greys better than anything else we used! In fact, if a customer had more than 25% grey, we only used this brand. Haven't really used it since my days at the salon, but i loved it and it was a GREAT reliable brand.
Calli L.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I love this color line! It has such great depth to the colors. It doesn't fade as quickly as other brands I have used. I also don't feel like the smell is as strong as other color lines. They also have a really wide color range
Melissa V.
Greenville , SC
Provides the best gray coverage without looking muddy or fake! My hair looks shiny, healthy and strong! Best permanent color line I've seen in a long time. I would recommends this product over any other line!
Bridget W.
Fayette
I've only used as hair dye once but I was amazed by it it works really well to cover Gray's I will highly recommend it to anyone it's easy to use it's great priced and it's a great product for the money
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
This is the best hair color on the face of the earth for 100% true, highly saturated color
on white hair. Even after 6 weeks, my white roots are undetectable and blend in with my
hair color - medium golden blonde. When this hair color is mixed according to directions
and with the recommended type of creme developer, the results are amazing and worth
every penny. It helps that I have had many years of professional stylist experience, so
I know exactly what to do to achieve the best results for my hair. Save your money on all
the crappy drugstore brands and go for this.
Larissa H.
Hanover, MN
I absolutely love this color. I'm blond naturally and I don't regret turning into a redhead. I buy it on amazon or ebay, somewhere between $10 and $15. Totally recommend it.
kakan d.
its great .
gives a smooth texture
colour stays for long time
The exact colour does not comes in 1 use but after 2 use much of it came and stayed long. i have used it twice still there was product left
Evelyn F.
Homestead, FL
I truly loved this product. I usually dye my hair at home because I know exactly what I want, and I enjoy doing it. This color left my hair soft, shinny and covered my grey areas. Great product would definitely buy again.
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I Like Dying My Hair One Or Twice A Month And I Usually Always Get Drug store Hair Dyes. I Found This At Cvs And I Decided To Try It Out It Was Pricey Tor A Drugstore but It Make My Hair So Pretty And Nice.
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
Is this product good for covering grays up
Vanessa O.
What exactly is this?
Kristen M.
Does this actually work?
Emily G.
Victorville , CA
Is it really "permanent" ?
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Where can I get this at.