L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel Hair Color Beauty Treatment Ionene Golden Mahogany Blonde

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel Majirel The Hair Color Beauty Treatment Ionene G 7.35 Dark Golden Mahogany Blonde see more...

Megan B.
I love loreal. This does work. It didn't work for me only because my hair is ridiculously temperamental. And too dark. But it should work better with bleach for lighter tones. :)
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
No suelo pintarme mucho el cabello pero de hacerlo utilizo loreal como mi marca numero 1 ya que su pigmentacion es increible y deja el cabello no tan maltratado
Marti S.
One of the better at home hair color treatments. It didn't turn my hair bronzy and stayed true to the blonde color. However, I now go to a salon to dye my hair.
Laurie G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product it doesn't stain my skin and if I does it comes off right away my hair color is brown and is frizzy.
Miranda M.
Providence, RI
My grandmother loves this thing it turns her grays to blonde at no cost she thinks she's 20 again!!!!!
Somia A.
Ardmore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this thing actually work?