BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luo-Post Light Revealing Post Luo Shampoo removes excess colorant to reveal a luminous color result. This shampoo eliminates traces of oxidation, neutralizes residual alkalinity and restores normal pH for a complete gentle cleanse. Size: 50.7 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I like this shampoo because it is very light and it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy. It has a good smell to it. It is good for any kind of hair (dry or oily). It lathers fairly well, and you don't even have to use much. It is very satisfying and I would recommend this to people !
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I used this so much for my blonde hair and it helped me out tremendously. I definitely recommend it! Now the smell isn't so great but the aftermath of it all is worth it. I was highly satisfied with purchasing this.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
I've used this shampoo for about a month (right after I had my hair dyed) and it is great. This shampoo is keeping the shine and color in my hair more than any other shampoo I have used since I started dying my hair 10 years ago!
Amanda C.
This product is great! It is priced reasonably and the product itself works great. The name sounds cool and the packaging is super nice. One of my favorite products for sure. Im very pleased with it and will be buying again.
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
This shampoo is seriously awesome 💕
It lasts and the scent is nice also. It lathers up nicely in my hair.
I buy this product often
Monica S.
Sweet Valley, PA
Never tried any of Loreal products itself except the hair coloring works I am looking forward to trying many more Loreal products
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
This shampoo smells amazing!!! Perfect for kids! It sudds up nicely and leaves a nice apple scent in my hair. Love it!
Loriann M.
Love L'oreal products have been using them for about 3 months now. Love how they make my hair feel so smooth adn shiny
Dora M.
Silver Spring
No se para que sirve necesito usarlo para que vean para que es util y pues que lo chequeen y lo compren se ve genial
julie h.
Cottageville, WV
I like Loreal professional cause it does great with my hair lathers up real good and has a good scent