by L’Oréal Professionnel

Perfect for giving you big and bouncy hair without weighing it down the Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Mousse (250ml) by L'Oreal Professionnel is designed to be spread evenly through hair before blow drying. Offering strong hold as well as added volume this mousse also works to add softness and mirror-like shine to your hair. - E.D

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loreal Professionnel L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Mousse (250ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Boca Raton, FL
Loreal Professionnel L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Mousse (250ml) uploaded by Lismely G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mouse is amazing it has past my expectations, my hair is curly and I had tried other brands but they have disappointed me in so many ways they are super heavy, dry my hair and make my hair flakes extremely awful. This mouse holds my hair without weighting my hair down it’s amazing no flakes and smells nice and leaves my hair looking flawless love it. The spray aplicación is easy and hold up really well will continue to buy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is one of the BEST mousse's I've ever tried. It made me have beautiful soft hair. The mousse didn't feel like it made my hair heavy or crunchy. It felt like I wasn't even wearing any product on my hair. I also loved the smell, the smell was good and it didn't smell like alcohol. I also loved how I didn't need to add anymore product!
Denver, CO
Decent product, does hold style very well. Downside for me is that it would leave my hair feeling a little crunchy. I used it just recently for valentine's day to hold some curls, and it did really well, but some curls were a bit stiff and, well crunchy and didn't have any bounce which made me sad.
Scarsdale, NY
I got this product free in a vox box. I have very flat straight hair and this product is good for adding a little bit of volume and texture near my roots. Definitely works for volume. Only thing I don’t like is it makes hair feel a little sticky and thick, but that is expected with this type of product.
Bronx, NY
I really love this mousse , it adds so much volume to your hair and my hair is especially thick . It has a great hold to make your hair look healthy and buoyant. I’d definitely recommend this product !
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product because it keeps your hair in place without frizz during the day, but when you touch your hair you can feel it. You can feel the product if you run your fingers through your hair which is ok but would be nicer if you didn’t!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Super impressed with this mousse! I’ve used high end hair products for years (Kerastase, R+co, etc.) but this is just as good! Doesn’t make hair too gritty but gives enough body to do the job! Will repurchase.
Fairland , IN
I love this mousse, it’s smells great, make my hair and curls have extra volume and pop and keeps the frizz down as well. Works well to do what I need it to for me hair! I will be purchasing in the near future!
Sterling, VA
This mousse has a strange stickiness to it and it doesn’t do the best at defining my curls. It’s definitely a drying mouse but is good for flyaways if I put my hair in a bun.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is an awesome product. It helps you curl your hair and wave it too ! I’m impressed with the volume it did give me. Definitely will be one of my favs when styling my hair

Looking for your answer?