BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'Oreal Professionnel's Pro Fiber Recover Shampoo is part of a long-lasting haircare system that promises to treat your thick, damaged or chemically treated hair. Utilising professional recovering technology to prolong the effect of the Pro Fiber in-salon treatment, the shampoo expertly cleanses and rescues, re-plumping and controlling the hair fibre so it looks soft and revived. Expect shiny, smooth hair with a lightweight feel from root to tip. Imparts a captivating black vanilla fragrance. - K.N. see more...

Crystal D.
Chalmette
This product is amazing for anyone who has dry and damaged hair. It was the best thing that happened to my hair! My hair girl recommended it and I am so glad she did! This product makes my hair feel healthy again which can be rough some times.
Sofia E.
Toronto
I can’t say enough amazing things about this line of hair products. I do the Pro Fiber treatments every few months and use exclusively this line of shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. I used this for a few months originally and noticed quite a bit of hair growth. I attributed it to simply change of diet and no heat styling on my part. Once the shampoo and conditioner ran out I switched to a drugstore shampoo. I couldn’t believe the change in my hair after 6 months of using a different product. My split ends tripled and the hair became freezy and the ends broke easily. Eventually I went back to my salon and purchased this line one more time. My hair grows incredibly fast and I get barely any split ends. Every 3-4 months I’ll go to get half an inch if not less trimmed but that’s it.
Keeping in mind that I have had years of ombré done so the ends of my hair has been bleached many times. I constantly get compliments on my smoothness if my hair and I don’t even have to style it after getting out of the shower, because it dries so nicely on its own. I love this product with passion and doubtfully would switch to anything else.