Loreal Professionnel LOréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Shampoo for Normal to Fine Hair uploaded by Neethi K.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Shampoo for Normal to Fine Hair is inspired by the tradition of ancient Egyptian queens' oil layering for healthy looking hair. The Mythic Oil shampoo is concentrated with ginger essential oil, bringing tonicity and the look of vitality to the fiber. The treatment is also infused with osmanthus extract, renowned for deeply caring and providing suppleness to hair. The shampoo produces a generous foam, cleansing and revitalising the feel of normal to fine hair for bouncy, healthy and smooth looking hair. Dermatologically tested. Free from parabens. see more...

Megan L.
Oak Ridge, TN
I am in love with the whole mythic oil line. Smells great. I’m pretty sure it’s all natural as well. My skin is sensitive and it works great for me. It has selerate lines for normal and for thick hair which I think is pretty cool.
Neethi K.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I have been using L’Oréal products for my hair for past 2 years, my hair is wavy and curly and it tends to get dry and frizzy easily and L’Oréal mythical oil is one among the L’Oréal product I have used for my hair. This product is very light and timid , I mean it doesn’t dry my hair and it gave me a smooth result and also reduced my frizziness I would recommend it.

back