BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Professionnel
Loreal Professionnel L'oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Fresh Feel Masque Masque For Unisex 169 Oz

by L'Oréal Professionnel

L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Fresh Feel Masque Masque For Unisex 16.9 oz - New - L'Oreal Professional

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loreal Professionnel L'oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Fresh Feel Masque Masque For Unisex 16.9 Oz!
Alyssa S.
This mask leaves my hair feeling soft and not too heavy on my medium-thick hair. I dye my hair red and this helps it from fading or turning brassy. I only use once a week or once every two weeks and it lasts a long time.
Anna Z.
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Loreal Professionnel L'oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Fresh Feel Masque Masque For Unisex 16.9 Oz uploaded by Anna Z.
Loreal Professional vitamino color mask leave my hairs smooth after use. Usually leave it for 1 hours, sometimes longer for better results. Im happy with used it.

Looking for your answer?