BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Get protection from frizzy hair and fly-aways. With a formula enriched with Pro-Keratin, Evening Primrose Oils, and Kukui Nut Oils, the Liss Unlimited Double Serum works to give the hair a sleek and softened finish, while blocking humidity. Apply to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse.

Hair Type:

• Coarse Hair
  • Unruly Hair

Results:

• Anti-frizz
  • Smoothing
  • Humidity Protection

Enriched With Keratinoil Complex Technology: Pro-keratin Complex Of Amino Acids And Wheat Protein Mimic The Hair’s Natural Keratin Structure To Instantly Strengthen And Protect Hair. Kukui Oil And Evening Primrose Oil Controls Frizz And Smoothes Hair.

Keratinoil Complex:

Improves And Maintains Hydration Of The Hair, Strengthens Its Structure And Leaves It Soft And Shiny.
Kukui Nut Oil

From Asia, This Nut Is Pressed From The Seeds Of The Aleurites Moluccana Tree, Which Oil Contains Omega-6 And Omega-3, Providing A Reinforced Protection Against Humidity.

Buy on Amazon*
Melissa Z.
Dearborn
Awesome at taming my super coarse frizzy hair! Humidity resistant. Doesn’t weigh my hair down and I still get 3 days out of my blowdry! My hairstylist got me hooked on this!!!
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
This is a good product my sister and I use this product alot I would use it again and recommend this to my friends
Shaymaa J.
Dearborn Heights
I use this product on wet hair before blow drying my hair or straightening my hair and it helps so much
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval, QC
Got this product as a sample and i gave it a try. I have very dry hair and split ends and it actually made a difference after the 1st use. I think that in the long term use this will be very effective.
member-d7f5e
Love this I love everything from this range they really know what they're doing. What's written on the bottle is the truth in what it does finally a brand you can trust!!
Nilima L.
Kolkata
I dont know. The packaging may be different but i use this product and it works well for my hair. Smoothens my hair and controls frizz. Totally works.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
Love it. Hair is like silk after. So soft and smooth. Smells amazing. If you want hear that is shiny and looks healthy do yourself favor.
Charlotte C.
Winnington, Northwich
Really love this. Its not oily or sticky, just makes my hair feel really soft and strong and its repaired damage that I have
Charolin D.
Me gustaría utilizarlo para probar su funcionamiento ya que muchas personas dicen que es un excelente producto
Sonali P.
Keeps hair smooth and shinning and gives your hair a different texture, but a bit pricey..
Kaoutar Q.