L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Double Serum Absolut Repair Lipidium uploaded by Melani S.L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Double Serum Absolut Repair Lipidium uploaded by lukas l.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #98 in Hair Serums

Double Serum Instantly Resurfaces Split Ends Of Any Hair Type. Thanks To Its Unique Formulation, Key Ingredients Are Mixed At The Very Last Moment, And The Two-part Formula Merges To Give Your Hair Exceptional Nourishment.

Apply To Damp Or Dry Hair. Do Not Rinse.

Hair Type:

• Strengthens
  • Repairs
  • Replenishes
  • Protects

Damaged Hair Is Left Stronger, With A Nourished Fiber And Surface Protected From Aggressions.

Lipidium Complex:

This L'oréal Professionnel Exclusive Technology Is Designed To Target Each Part Of The Hair Fiber To Treat Damaged Hair.

Risa H.
I love this serum. I used to have split ends on my hair but since I'm using this product I don't have to worry about it anymore. Use only a little amount and use on the tip of the hair, the formula is unique, combining cream and oil to protect the hair ends but leaving it non greasy. Smells good too!
Nicole G.
This is a great product. The ONLY downfall is the packaging of the double serum. You have to be careful about pressing on the pump evenly to get both sides of the product. Other than that, it smells great and leaves my hair shiny!
Emma C.
Ardmore
This product moisturized my hair like a charm. I washed it and applyed it after and slept in it and the next morning my hair was sooo soft and it undid years of damage.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
My hair is thick, long, coarse and wavy which means a lot of blowdrying time to get it straight. I definitely need something to repair my hair and keep it looking healthy. I love L'Oreal products especially the Professional line. It has made my hair look so much healthier.
Katherine M.
This is great to calm frizzy hair and repair damaged/ split ends. My hair stylist actually recommended it for me. She believes in it so much that they started carrying it in her boutique salon. It doesn't fully repair your ends, but definitely protects them.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
This is the holy grail of all split end products. It's the glue that binds split ends together. Not really, but that's what it feels like. Apply to wet hair and blow dry out. It helps with frizz and keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy!
Farin L.
Bayonne, NJ
I used to put it before bed time, like once a week, and my hair super shine. But need to make sure you don't put it too much of product , it gonna feel a bit oily.
Alisha M.
Edon, OH
I use this before bed or after a show
It makes your hair healthier and shinny. Apply a little or it will have a Greasy look. A little goes a long way.
Shannon C.
This will 100% seal your dead ends and pretty much make them look invisible. I use this for every client who has damaged hair and they love it
Thaynara L.
Westport , CT
This product is good for dry and damage hair, but you have to be careful with the amount you will use, this could looks heavy in your hair!!
Lisa a.
Is their more like this
Denise R.
Anybody have good reviews on this product they would like to share?