BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

The professional secret to enhance every haircolor in just one step? Prolong radiance with this primer spray that treats all color-treated hair types. Use before or after hair coloring, for 10 instant benefits - perfecting your color result. Spray on towel-dried, damp or dry hair. Do not rinse.

Hair Type: Color-treated Hair

Results:

• Heat Protection Up To 450°f (230°c)
  • Shine

• Hair Protection: Tocopherol & Panthenol

• I went ask you about these don you think it is good or ba...1 Answers
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
But far one of the best products I’ve ever used. While I know the smell is not going to be favored by a few, I didn’t mind it as the results outweigh any cons of the scent. This is the only area I feel could use improvement, otherwise the spray goes on easily. Nozzle had never clogged. I apply right after showering while my hair is still wet. A little goes a long way as it will necessitate next day hair washing if you over-spray (which I did first time). Overall, hair (mine is thin and slightly damaged) is less frizzy, soft and has a great sheen to it.

And while I received this product for testing purposes, complimentary I am planning to purchase this once I run out as this is going to be a staple in my hair arsenal....it’s that good!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Thoroughly impressed with this leave-in conditioner. It didn’t take away from my color at all and left a really nice non-greasy shine on my hair. My hair is frizzy a lot and I often deal with split ends from wearing my hair up often. This smelled great and I didn’t feel apprehensive about leaving the conditioner in my hair all day. Highly recommend.
Lexi M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this! I am very nervous about damaging my hair and it gets very dry with how much heat I use. This product was easy to use and I sprayed it in my hair when it was still damp, before blow drying. It made my hair immediately softer and continued to be softer days after. I would use again!
FIORELLA C.
L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Color 10 in 1 Vitamino Color A-OX
I love this product!! I recently received it as a gift from attending a fashion show in nyc !! And omg I loved it! My hair is actually soft , less freeze and it has body . I mean my natural curls look nice and my hair does not look dull anymore. Also it smells great! I definitely recommend it !! 💁‍♀️💋
Ashtyn T.
This product really does enhance hair color and shine, plus it smells fabulous. I spray this on after the shower and when styling dry hair for a little bit of a boost. I enjoy this product for day-to-day use but I find if I use too much my hair can look greasy. Besides that, it's a great daily product for color treated hair.
Amy D.
Fantastic leave in, very similar to Pureology--in fact near identical, and since both are Loreal products, i am not surprised.  Pretty pricey by comparison to Pureology but I alternate the two and my hair feels great. Excellent detangler without buildng up. Keeps the hair strand soft, and acts as a primer and heat protector.
Kelsey B.
Love love love this stuff! I'm super weird about using products in my hair since it is so fine but this stuff makes my hair not greasy in the slightest. It provides everything I want in an after shower hair product and I would definitely buy it again.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love trying out new leave in products and this one did not disappoint let me tell you! It really helps seal the ends so they don’t look split and it adds shine and a smooth texture it’s incredible I definitely recommend
Megan C.
Moore, OK
Shine, smell and overall moisture is achieved with this product! My hair is long, damaged and thick and this project works like magic! I received this product complimentary for testing and I'm SO glad I did!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I️ absolutely love this hair product ! I️ received I️t complimentary for testing purposes and I️ am beyond amazing at how magical I️t is for my hair! I️ have super thick long wavy/freeze hair and this product is a God send for me !

All I️ do is spray I️t on my dry hair and run my fingers through I️t then I️ simple style my hair without any extra steps! I️t works like magic because I️t makes my hair smell so amazing! I️t also makes my hair feel nourishes, healthy looking, shiny and fabulous !

I️ Just went to a birthday party today and all I️ did was use this perfecting hair spray and I️t make my hair look as I️f I️ had gone to the salon! I️ will be using I️t for years to come!

The are no words to describe how breathtaking I️t smells ! Definitely purchase and try I️t out ! Your hair will love I️t and so will you!

I’ve been using the L'Oréal Paris Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color A-OX Shampoo and the conditioner as well.

Highly recommend this product ! Must have for sure ! #complimentary #honestreview #seriesexpert #lorealprous @lorealpro
Farah k.
Newcastle upon tyne
I went ask you about these don you think it is good or bad ????