L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Blow-dry Cream Absolut Repair Lipidium

by L’Oréal Professionnel

This Protection Cream Nourishes The Damaged Hair Fiber While Making Blow-drying Easier. Hair Is Left Stronger, Smoother And Shinier.

Apply To Shampooed, Towel-dried Hair. Do Not Rinse.

Instrumental Test: Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo + Absolut Repair Lipidium Conditioner + Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-dry Cream

Hair Type:

• Repairs
  • Replenishes
  • Protects

Lipidium Complex:

This L'oréal Professionnel Exclusive Technology Is Designed To Target Each Part Of The Hair Fiber To Treat Damaged Hair.

Damaged Hair Is Left Stronger, With A Nourished Fiber And Surface Protected From Aggressions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Blow-dry Cream Absolut Repair Lipidium!
How would you rate this product?
Just got this product and I'm already seeing results! My hair is typically very dry and I find it difficult to blow dry it without it getting fluffy. This product turns my hair from frizzy into sleek and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product if you are in the market for affordable hair treatment.
Burnaby , BC
Works like a miracles!!! I would strongly recommend this product for really dry hair like mine. My hair is hard to manage and i literally cant brush it. But when i apply this cream to my hair it makes my life way easier
Québec
J'adore ce produit. Mes cheveux absorbaient l'humidité instantanément et les rendaient très difficile à coiffer. Il répare la fibre de mon cheveu et le rend très doux et docile.
Muito bom para quem tem cabelo danificado que é o meu caso esse produto mim ajuda muito a proteger o meu cabelo antes de secar.
This Blow Dry cream repairs your hair and gives it a naturally healthy look. You can use it every time you wash your hair.
Incredible! The smell remember me the luxe oil, which I totally love! The effect on my fine hair is amaZing

Looking for your answer?