L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Blow-dry Cream Absolut Repair Lipidium uploaded by kendra w.L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-in Blow-dry Cream Absolut Repair Lipidium uploaded by kendra w.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Protection Cream Nourishes The Damaged Hair Fiber While Making Blow-drying Easier. Hair Is Left Stronger, Smoother And Shinier.

Apply To Shampooed, Towel-dried Hair. Do Not Rinse.

Instrumental Test: Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo + Absolut Repair Lipidium Conditioner + Absolut Repair Lipidium Blow-dry Cream

Hair Type:

• Repairs
  • Replenishes
  • Protects

Lipidium Complex:

This L'oréal Professionnel Exclusive Technology Is Designed To Target Each Part Of The Hair Fiber To Treat Damaged Hair.

Damaged Hair Is Left Stronger, With A Nourished Fiber And Surface Protected From Aggressions.

kendra w.
Washington, DC
After getting balayage on my dark hair my hair dresser recommended this to protect my hair after the coloring. You put it on immediately after towel drying hair to your ends. It is a lightweight cream formula so nice and not heavy weight. Keep that hair healthy after your expensive hair color!
Jaurney E.
Port Richey, FL
This l'oreal professional serie expert absolut repair lipidium blow dry cream is so nice I use this like all the time. And it dose not cost a lot of money. And it smells so good😍😍😍. And I really think it did meet my expatiation. And I think that it's perfect
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this product for after I get out of the shower and am wanting to blow dry my hair! it is defiantly a good price for the product and for sure works. my hair always comes out smooth and shiny after using this product. I have naturally wavy thick hair and it still works great for me
Trixie G.
Milltown, NJ
Usually when I blow dry my hair, my hair turns out all frizzy and I find the need to have to go into my hair with a straightener. With this I don't find the need to unless I want a really slick look
Danielle D.
Parlin, NJ
I love this stuff!!!! I put this in my hair and just blow dry it and it comes out perfectly straight and no frizz. I have bleached damaged hair and I feel like I look like a movie star. The next day my hair looks even better. I just wish the bottle was bigger=]
maria A.
Newport News, VA
This product is awesome . I love the way my hair shine after using this product. No other alternative product can compare to this product. the price is just right and it last long. deffinetly recommended to my family and friends, I'm sure they gonna love it!
Mona C.
Great product! I usually use the total repair and it makes my hair feel much better and more hydrated and softer. The new lines are much better and seem to work more efficiently.
Nancy V.
El Paso, TX
I love how it makes my hair feel, and how easy it is to use. I use the blow dryer every day, ever since I've started using this product my hair has more shine and less tangles.
Paula G.
Loreal's Absolut Repair Lipidium blow dry cream does wonders for my hair. It keeps my hair from being frizzy when I appy heat to it. It gives my hair a smooth finish and has a fresh smell.
Allison L.
Oakland, ME
This product is best used with a round brush, blow dry hair at the tips and using a round brush and follow through to the ends. Adds a beautiful shine to the hair as well as makeing it touchably soft