L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-In Anti-Gravity Effect Root Spray uploaded by Apple C.L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-In Anti-Gravity Effect Root Spray uploaded by Oleksandra I.L'Oréal Professionnel Leave-In Anti-Gravity Effect Root Spray uploaded by Elena A.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Enriched with Intra-Cylane™, and Salicylic Acid, this root spray volumizes the roots. Flat hair looks lifted from the roots, for a new and lasting volume. Spray section by section on the roots and lengths of shampooed and towel-dried hair. Do not rinse.

Hair Type:

• Fine Hair
  • Flat Hair
  • Oily Hair

Results:

• Adds Volume
  • Hydrates
  • Adds Shine

With ingredients inspired by skin care, hair is instantly volumized thanks to Intra-Cylane™ & Salicylic Acid. This technology cleanses oily build up and lightly conditions fine hair.

Intra-Cylane™:

A powerful patented ingredient derived from 10 years of of research. Once applied to the hair, it penetrates the fiber to create a flexible yet strong framework to support the hair and help create volume.

Salicylic Acid: Salicylic Acid purifies and cleanses oily build up.

Buy on Zest Be...
Jenna F.
Alsip, IL
This spray makes my thin hair look so much fuller and thicker. It's perfect for the cost and I would definitely purchase again. It smells nice, doesn't weigh down my hair or make it crunchy looking. I use this almost everyday, whenever my hair is down
Melissa M.
Chandler, AZ
Having fine hair the only time it looks like it has volume is right after I blow dry but soon goes flat. This product gives my hair that extra much needed boost that lasts!
Ava J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have crazy fine hair and I find this this gives me just the right amount of volume! Not only that, but it makes my hair a lot easier to work with. Great product!
Abby 3.
New Bedford, MA
Granted this is initially intended for people with thin hair but it works well and compliments my hair, considering I already have thick hair so sometimes I only need a small boost.
Kim N.
Lowell, MA
Gave no volume to my hair and has a strong smell to it. I used it a couple times and I feel like the smell lingers. I will not be repurchasing it.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
This bottle has gotten me through so many thin limp hair days! It's incredible apply to wet hair at roots then blow dry for much improved lift!!
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
Great product-as I have aged my hair has thinned and falls flat-too flat, this is an affordable option to give me the extra ooomph I need!
Ellisha C.
Very helpful for my fine hair! I can't stand when my hair looks too flat, and this spray helps it keep it's body longer during the day!
Brandy Z.
West Liberty, IA
Love it works amazing! I usually tease my hair a little when using this but it give me pretty good volume with my hair
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone with fine hair, I often search for products that will help with volume. this spray does the trick.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does this product weigh down your hair at all?