BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intense Nutrition Masque for Dry Hair With Revitalising Vitamin B6 2 Activated Proteins Amino Acids 3 Helps Repair Soften Cuti Liss System Expert Series Intense nourishment, repair and softness for very dry hair. Cuti Liss System: Revitalising vitamin B6, ceramide, activated proteins and amino acids. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.

• Is this worth it? And does it work?! 1 Answers
  • I heard a lot about this L' Oreal intense repair masque. ...1 Answers
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I mistakenly bought this once instead of their Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque and quickly realized my error. This hair masque is average, it provides results temporarily but by the next day you forget you even did one. I HIGHLY recommended their Mythic Oil masque though!
Yorel Vanessa O.
Columbus, OH
L'Oreals Intense Repair Masque is an excellent product that really helps in hydrating your hair and makes it look shiny and soft. I use this product frequently because I blow dry and use a curling or flat iron often and it dries out my hair so L'Oreals intense repair helps moisturizer my hair. It is well priced and I would absolutely recommend it!
Richa W.
Perris, CA
Best product ever. I was sceptical at first because it's L'oreal. I just didn't expect it to be too different than what L'oreal sells at the drug store. Oh boy was I wrong, it's not just over priced. You truly get your money's worth. It's probably the best product I've used in over 10 years. I've been struggling to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner. This works wonders and I plan on using it for years to come. The shampoo is great too! It's brought my hair back to life. It's made it healthier. My roommate actually asked me how I get my hair so shiny. My hair is more manageable, less frizzy and my ends are more hydrated. I attached a picture of my hair. I've been using the product now for about 2 months. A little product goes a long way. I'm guessing the product will last me over 6 months.

It does smell a little like bananas and tropical fruit but I didn't find the smell overwhelming. You hardly notice a scent once it washes out.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
This is a good drugstore option when you hair just needs a little boost. It takes dull, lifeless hair and gives it shine. it also make your hair feel stronger. It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave any residue afterward. I would buy again.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
I use it right after the shower, hair is light air dry but still went its a mask formula for you leave it on for 15 minutes and brush hair a bit then runs every. While styling it make hair feel soft to touch but still frail. I wasn't too satisfied because the root area for bleached hair
Adi O.
Hi, I'm an active blow out stylist in Danville Ca, I have clients who come in, in between hair cuts and need moisture, frizz control, shine and vitamins for the hair. This masque is amazing. I use it lightly depending on the hair type. If hair is fine I use less then a nickel size amount, if hair is long and thick I will use a spoon size amount and apply from ends to root, let it sit on hair for 10 mins and then rinse for 3 mins, so that hair doesn't become heavy. I love this product and so do my clients! It's wort the money! Attached is a before and after photo of my client I have used this product on.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
LOVE this stuff! If you have colored or highlighted hair, this stuff is a life saver in between salon visits. I'll use it maybe once or twice per month (that's all you need honestly) in place of my conditioner and leave on for about 5 minutes. Your hair comes out shiny and brand new!
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
I used to use this every few days to help my split ends. I feel it did a decent job keeping my hair moisturized. The price point was great for how much product you receive. If you want an affordable hair mask option I recommend this one.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Do what you promise, I really like the products of this brand. They smell and work very well in my hair that has chemistry. This cream is very good, my hair looks like it takes a shock of beauty.
Maryna K.
New Castle, DE
I love this mask! The mask perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the hair, without making them heavierGlues the marked, damaged endsHair becomes soft and docileHair looks healthy and well-groomedHair is easily combed and not electrified
The mask is very economical, 200 ml is enough for me, I think, for half a year (I use the mask once a week).
I'm completely satisfied with the mask, and, of course, I recommend, especially to girls with damaged hair. And as for those who want to see their hair beautiful, well-groomed and obedient.
Ramona V.
Bucharest
I heard a lot about this L' Oreal intense repair masque. Could anyone tell if it's worth?
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
Is this worth it? And does it work?!

back