BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intense Nutrition Masque for Dry Hair With Revitalising Vitamin B6 2 Activated Proteins Amino Acids 3 Helps Repair Soften Cuti Liss System Expert Series Intense nourishment, repair and softness for very dry hair. Cuti Liss System: Revitalising vitamin B6, ceramide, activated proteins and amino acids. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.

Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mistakenly bought this once instead of their Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque and quickly realized my error. This hair masque is average, it provides results temporarily but by the next day you forget you even did one. I HIGHLY recommended their Mythic Oil masque though!
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it right after the shower, hair is light air dry but still went its a mask formula for you leave it on for 15 minutes and brush hair a bit then runs every. While styling it make hair feel soft to touch but still frail. I wasn't too satisfied because the root area for bleached hair
Natalie F.
06096
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying a lot of hair masks recently to try and revive my hair from all the damage I've done to it, and I must say, this has done quite a fine job compared to some competitor's. Highly recommend to those with very damaged and frizzy hair.
Alex D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my holy grail. I put this in my hair about twice a week and it leaves my hair soft and silky and easy to manage. It's a great hair mask! The price is great I think it's only like 7.99 or something. I would buy again!!
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do what you promise, I really like the products of this brand. They smell and work very well in my hair that has chemistry. This cream is very good, my hair looks like it takes a shock of beauty.
Naik C.
This mask is excellent for hair repair when it has been exposed to chemical treatments , excessive heat or environmental damage . After use , the hair feels and looks smooth, shiny and manageable. it feels like seals hair cuticles . Its smell is excellent, with little product you get great results. Would buy again. Highly recommended.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Have been using it for a month now. My hair feels so soft afterwards. Rinsing with cold water helps a lot too. I see less frizz with my curly hair. Will continue to use. What is really cool too is you don't need a lot. I have long hair and I barely need any. It spread evenly throughout my hair immediately. Other products I feel like I waste a lot of it on my hair since it is thick.
Amanda W.
Mercer Island, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how soft the masque made my hair. My hair is extremely thick and can get tangled easily because it is color-treated. After combing the masque through and letting it sit, it rinsed easily and gave me soft, tangle-free hair. With a little dry shampoo, I made it last three days.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I had pretty damaged hair for a while, with a lot of split ends, and wanted to try this to see if it would help. It was very moisturizing but I didn't notice a difference as far as repairing my damaged hair goes. I didn't think it was bad, but it wasn't my favorite hair mask either.
Kristine Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hair masks and this is no exception. I love this stuff. After I wash my hair,and then gently squeeze out the some of the water from my gair, I put this on. I then i leave it on for a few minutes, and afterwards, my hair is soft and untangled. It also smells good.