L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Tonique Shampoo

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tailored for everyday use. Suitable for color-treated hair. Anti-Oxidant polyphenols - anti-free radical agents, and cocoa bean extract, known to help protect against damage caused by external aggressors.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I like using this shampoo. I've used this brand many times before and I plan on using it again in the future. Not professional product but it works if you're on a budget
Norbeliss M.
This product is amazing. I am a huge fan of L'Oreal products; and this shampoo does not disappoint. It cleans without stripping; and is great for color treated hair. It has a very masculine smell; so ladies - this one might not be for you; however, the fragrance does not linger. I use many products in the Professionnel Homme line and this is my favorite.
Lexx C.
Troy, NY
my sister used this in my hair when i died my hair for the first time. it legt my hair soft and it didnt make the color look faded
Devan G.
I personally don't like L'Oréal as a brand, I just think it is really basic and normally their shampoo makes my hair very oily.
Katelyn S.
Omro, WI
This is an amazing product! I would recommend it to anyone who likes this type of product! I would use it over and over again!
Katelyn H.
Madison, WV
This shampoo leaves a beautiful smell and feel to freshly washed hair that lasts for hours, this is always my go to shampoo !
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
This is a good product & leaves my hair silky & soft. I deffinelty reccomend, but there are better options out there
Subs K.
I loved it so much. Get this shampoo, you'll thank me. It's scent is awesome and sweet, and it lasts for a long time.
savannah G.
It gave me a good wash it worked very well and it gave me a very good clean to also the addition of the conditioner
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Good to the last drop. Yummy. I out it in. Y hair too. It helps w indigestion and also my hairdo. For real man.!!