BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

For results that last all day and all night use the L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Strong - Strong Hold Gel. The results are long-lasting tough and extremely well defined. Construct your hair with the L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Strong - Strong Hold Gel to achieve a style that has strong hold for a well structured and defined look. Directions of use: Apply to dry hair for best results. Work through whole head or use to define sections. Re-apply and re-style as you want. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
beckie s.
I have really thick hair. when it dries it stays wavy this is the only gel i found that holds my curly all day.
Love it! not gooey or crunchy like other styling stuff. only thing I don't like is that I haven't been able to find it in bigger bottles.
Tisha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Best in the bunch great feel on hair..keep hair neat all day...
my all time favorite product
it's in my repeat list for the month
Charlotte M.
Greenville, IL
This product is very nice. It works very well. I have always used L'Oreal products and I haven't used a bad one yet.
Rosangely R.
Mc Sherrystown, PA
With my hair tape it works well . i can recommend this product to anyone! i found it at walmart
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
This product I used to use when my hair was short. I would have to use it with hair spray it If wanted it to stay. Good product. Worth the cost.
Christina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome gel. Smells really nice and holds for a long time. Doesn't make hair feel crispy.
Jayson W.
Vinton, LA
Wonderful product! A little goes a long way! I highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a easy to use strong hold gel!
Mary C.
This hair gel holds hair in place for hours on end. It will keep those baby fine hair around the face in place and so tame those large sections to stay in place and styled.
Jazmin P.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the feel of the gel my hair stays in place and love how my hair smells.