L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Grey Anti Yellowing Shampoo

by L’Oréal Professionnel

An anti-yellowing shampoo for grey to white hair L'Oréal Professional Homme Grey - Anti-Yellowing Shampoo enhances the look of your hair to offer 'chrome-like' shine visibly reducing yellow tones after just one application. Designed to meet the specific needs of men's hair L'Oréal Professional Homme Grey Anti-Yellowing Shampoo uses irisene and desoxyl to neutralise the look of yellow tones and protect the gloss of white hair for unbeatable shine and health. Directions of use: Apply to wet hair. Work to a foam and rinse.

How often do you need to use this? Can in be used daily?
I have been completely grey since my early years. so I have tried many products over the years but find over time my hair has a purple tone. will this shampoo also do this? to avoid this problem how often should you use...twice weekly or once weekly.
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionnel Homme Grey Anti Yellowing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Fostoria, OH
Great product anyone who's uses it will be satisfied with it no problems at all love it
I used to use this shampoo when i had highlights and it totally worked no greyish hair
Es un champú sobretodo para las chicas que se han decolorado el cabello y se les ve amarillo,es un champú violeta que quita lo amarillo y algo de lo anaranjado que puede quedar de una decoloración. buenisimo,yo lo uso 2 veces a la semana!
Wow! This makes my hair silky, shiny, soft ans smooth. it also thickened. I think this is possible only because of this product. And this is possible only with this company. By the way, nice scent too.
Me gustan mucho los productos de loreal, solamente que no recuerdo la última vez que usé esto, hace mucho que no pruebo
Lagos
L'Oréal Paris Total Cover Foundation ,it's a good foundation for your make up. It has different shades
Scarborough , ON
This helped when I got my hair done. The salon expert messed up my hair and this product helped tone my hair
Es súper rico este champú el olor y la calidad es súper buena la use una ves y lo ame súper bueno.
Perfect for keeping the ashen tone that put your hair on end discoloration.
Perfect for keeping the ashen tone that put your hair on end discoloration.