BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An anti-yellowing shampoo for grey to white hair L'Oréal Professional Homme Grey - Anti-Yellowing Shampoo enhances the look of your hair to offer 'chrome-like' shine visibly reducing yellow tones after just one application. Designed to meet the specific needs of men's hair L'Oréal Professional Homme Grey Anti-Yellowing Shampoo uses irisene and desoxyl to neutralise the look of yellow tones and protect the gloss of white hair for unbeatable shine and health. Directions of use: Apply to wet hair. Work to a foam and rinse.

Sara W.
Thank you for making extremely helpful and fun Kpop dance tutorials. I have improved my dancing and learned more because of you. I highly doubt you'll see this comment but, do you think you can help a friend out and upload a full dance tutorial of Girls' Generation's Into The New World? I want to learn the dance as a tribute to them since their 10th anniversary is this year. I can't learn without your help so please...help me and others who want to learn the dance out too. Thank you and keep up the hard
Van Averie S.
Love this esp when I had my hair colored ash gray. I love the smell and how it lathers on my hair. It also leave my hair smooth and shiny unlike other brands. This is "the" one whenever I feel like coloring my hair with gray or ash colors.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
youth code is the best L'Oreal product to me , i use it for dark spot on my back and face , sometime i have use it to massage my hands with .you can see results quickly
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Have yet to use this product ... In the process of getting ready to start using it but with change review after I find out how I feel about it
This will help if you have blonde highlights that are starting to turn a yellowish color this will brighten them up.
izaida c.
Elizabeth, NJ

leaves hair very soft glow and I love life has become my favorites at the moment Four good
I am very satisfied!
diana d.
San Diego, CA
bought this product for my mom and she loves it! It is all she uses now and it has a nice scent.
Alexa H.
Ontario, CA
Works very well leaves hair very smooth doesn't make hair too oily and leaves it smelling good
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
I use this during the summer months when I dye my hair blonde. It helps the "brassy" color.
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
Muy bueno lo recomiendo de uso profesional y personal muy buena mantiene el cabello lindo
Barbara D.
I have been completely grey since my early years. so I have tried many products over the years but find over time my hair has a purple tone. will this shampoo also do this? to avoid this problem how often should you use...twice weekly or once weekly.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
How often do you need to use this? Can in be used daily?