BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Shampoos - L'Oreal Professionnel Homme Energic High Foam Energising Shampoo 250ml/8.45 oz. How-to-Use: Spread evenly through wet hair. Lather. Rinse thoroughly.

kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
l'loreal is one of the best when it comes to products.It lathers so good you can feel your hair getting clean.Nothing compares to loreal I would not use another product when it comes to my hair.
amanda l.
there no word to describe how much i love this shampoo it literally is how it says energyzing makes you feel nice and fresh and cleans the hair good if you haven't tried you should
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo! It makes my hair so clean and fresh and super soft and shiny! I have tried hundreds of shampoos over the years and this is my far the BEST! It doesn't leave any residue or film like a lot of shampoos do. Love love love it!!
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Smells ok, works pretty good too. It's not expensive so I don't feel bad about it I have just used better things is all. Doesn't seem to weigh my hair down or anything like that, just ok I suppose, if needed it would be fine
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Using this product for a while and totally in love with it , within 2 3 use my extreme frizzy and damaged hair turned out to be super soft and bouncy , that i cant resist to touch my hairs again and again , highly recommended product
Dana M.
I really loved using this Shampoo! I felt it working my hair follicles while I washed my hair and the volume I got out of the sudsing was nothing short of a miracle. Only down fall...not the best smelling shampoo
Joeamy V.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely love this product . I feel that it has a great scent to it and makes my hair last longer then before . I have a dry scalp and it moistures it very well . I would totally buy it again and reuse it !!!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I truly love the L'Oréal Professional Homme Energic Shampoo! When I cut hair, this is something I would reach for every time I would shampoo a client! They loved the smell, and the lather was so soothing to the scalp! I highly enjoy and highly recommend!
Mira S.
Port Washington, WI
I really like using this shampoo. It cleans but also is very moisturizing. Good lather and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product for those with an oily scalp who want it to last long. I would defiantly buy this product again. Great product overal.
denise r.
I love using this even tho I have changed my shampoos a lot this is one that I will truly come back too worth the price. I have oily hair and it helps get rid of the oils.
Brandi W.
Is it good for color treated hair?
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
OGX is my favorite brand of Shampoo. I am willing to try new brads, but I'm curious: How does this Shampoo compare to OGX? Is it worth my money?