L'Oreal Professionnel Homme Cool Clear Anti-Schuppen Shampoo 250ml/8.45oz by L'Oreal Paris

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

An invigorating anti-dandruff shampoo for men Enriched with Zinc Pyrithione for anti-dandruff action Contains Tea Tree Oil & Menthol to relieve any itchiness or irritation caused by flakes Offers an instant & long-lasting freshness Leaves hair soft... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mykandrea C.
Mykandrea C.
Lexington , TN
This shampoo is amazing.It really helps with my thick and dry hair.It's a little pricey for me but I still love it.
LeAnna S.
LeAnna S.
Madisonville, TN
It's a shampoo it's good I guess don't really no myself don't know if it concerns the target or not I'm sure it smells good and last long
Laniah R.
Laniah R.
I literally love this shampoo five stars across the board. It has a wonderful scent that not going to lie have me smelling my hair all the time.
gabriela O.
gabriela O.
Sugiro Amei ja esta na minha lista de compra de novo porque é maravilhoso muito bom também sugiro a vocês comprar
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Haven't seen this product before. I am curious to see what it does and what people think of it
Yanne S.
Yanne S.
Ótimo, ajuda muito no dia a dia, compro sempre. Realmente cumpre o que se diz.