L'Oréal Professionnel Hi.Richesse Ammonia-Free Conditioning Creme Color Incell + Ionene G (7.34/7GC)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Demi-permanent, ammonia-free hair color. Visible tones to illuminate the natural base, low lift. Core to surface conditioning and superior shine. Ionene G restores, protects and continuously conditions. Incell Complex strengthens and reinforces from the i see more...

Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Plainfield, IN
I am always coloring my hair so I typically try to save some money and use box dye. This is one of my favorite products for when I'm going dark. It really gets me where I want to be and it doesn't fade as quickly as all the others. I would recommend this to anyone trying to get a darker hair color for longer!
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Really lie this it leaves a nice color and it leaves it smooth too . I would recommend it .