L'Oréal Professionnel Hi.Richesse Ammonia-Free Conditioning Creme Color Incell + Ionene G 6.64 (6RC Garnet)
5 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'OREAL by L'Oreal DIA RICHESSE 6.34/C HONEY CHESTNUT 1.7OZ see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jade R.
Jade R.
My best friend is a licensed cosmetologist and recommended this product for me after I went through a long process of dying my hair.

I don't quite like the smell but it does the moisturizing part fine. Aside from it being a small tube, I like using this when my hair needs it most which is after a color.
Carla M. G.
Carla M. G.
This is one of the best shampoos ever for me. I have curly dryhair so there was a constant problem with shampoos because there was always a dryness right after aplying it to my hair. My hair would get all tangled and it was a horror story, with this one the hair feels just smooth and hidrated just with this.
Great for the frizz and dull hair
Will rebuy