L'Oréal Professionnel Hairspray Next Day Hair Wild Stylers uploaded by SS |.L'Oréal Professionnel Hairspray Next Day Hair Wild Stylers uploaded by Mishelle H.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Micro-propelled dry finishing spray transforms hair into next day, disheveled looks with a discrete and natural touch.

Finish styles by spraying on root area to hold volume.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Results:

• Texture
  • Light Hold

• Calcium Carbonate: Mineral Salt that Creates Texture
  • Fixing, Non-ionic Polymers: Helps To Provide Hold

Moni D.
Durham , NC
I have slick, coarse, stick straight hair. I have a difficult time creating texture in my hair. My hair stylist recommended this to me when I had a short asymmetrical pixie and I haven't looked back!

It smells pleasant and creates a tousled, edgy look. Now, with my hair grown out to shoulder length, I still love it for giving me fantastic texture and effortless beachwaves. My favorite part is that my hair is not left feeling crunchy or sticky. It is still very light with the right amount of hold. Would definitely recommend.
Jillian B.
Palmer
I have fine, limp hair. I'm always looking for something to pump up the volume and texture of my hair. This product is the answer. It isn't heavy or sticky, but it creates that second day hair texture that makes for the best hair days! I use this after styling my hair and tease with my fingers at the root for all day volume. It also helps to keep my hair looking great between washes. This is a product I will always keep in my house!
Lisa M.
Staten Island, NY
This product is one of my favorites ever!! I have fine textured hair and this is the product I’ve been looking forever! It’s gives you a nice hold without feeling sticky or hard like a hairspray would!
Rachel M.
Jacksonville, FL
I always have such a problem styling my hair and having that style deflate throughout the day! I needed a product to give my hair great texture without stickiness, and this product did it all. I have more volume, my styles stay longer, and it doesn't look oily or leave a gross residue. It feels light and airy. Plus it smells seriously amazing. A little pricey, but completely worth the investment.
Catie K.
Love this spray! It smells amazing and gives my fine hair the perfect messy sexy effect. It doesn't dry out your hair and it's got some hold but isn't sticky. It is expensive, but a bottle lasts me a few months. I shampoo 2-3x/weekly with dry shampoo in between.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I just discovered this texturing spray and I'm obsessed. It smells great and is better than a flexible hairspray because it leaves my hair with a little bit of lift but it still has movement. It's perfect for second or third day hair but I even use it day one after shampoo and styling!
Mackenzie T.
Atlanta, GA
I use this after I curl my hair, and it helps to make the perfect "messy" bob. I also love the smell of the spray and how easy it is to use. I'm not a fan of it on straight hair, but it's just what I need for my curls. It stays in the entire day and never feels gross.
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
Takes my hair and makes it look exactly how I want in the morning. Has soft hold on hear but helps remove shine, add volume and give your hair some depth. Plus it smells amazing!
lauren y.
Long Beach, CA
My hairstylist got me to buy this product after I cut my hair in into an a-line bob. I have fine hair that gets weighed down easily, especially when I curl or wave it. She described this product as if a hair spray and dry shampoo had a baby and I think she was pretty spot on! This gives me just the right about of hold with texture without weighing my hair down or making it crunchy or greasy. Bonus: a little goes a long way, so worth the money!
La L.
Clover, SC
I have used Salon products in the past...so it's difficult to give a full 5 star rating. I may be spraying on too much, but it tends to leave my hair feeling a bit sticky instead of light & fluffy. It did appear to hold well for a few hours. Not certain I would buy it again.
Andrea B.
San Ramon, CA
Is this similar to a dry shampoo? Can you find this in drug stores?
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
I'm obsessed with dry texturizing sprays and I'm always looking for a good one that's not $50 (read: Oribe). Does this one add good texture without being sticky? And how's the smell? The Got 2 Be one smells like big spray and I hate that. Thanks!

back