L'Oréal Professionnel Hair Spa Deep Nourishing for Dry Hair Purifying Massage Shampoo

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Direction of use - Apply to wet hair and massage into hair and scalp. - Rinse thoroughly. - Follow with a LOREAL HAIR SPA CREAM BATH massage service.

Buy on Amazon
Christina H.
Medina, NY
This hair product is amazing. It brought my life back into my dried out steered out hair it made my hair feel so smooth and manageable. Kudos
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Didn't care for this product at all purchase it again will not purchase it again didn't care for the smell very small amount for the price
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
This smells amazing, love the texture of the shampoo. Thick and creamy made my hair feel very soft and my scalp less itchy. Will try again
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT
I have thin hair and it was very damaged after I bleached it AT HOME (don't do that ever) this product helped my hair a lot. I love it.
Marvin M.
Oak Park, IL
Love when my stylists uses this. It is good on my hair, especially with my color. It heals my damaged ends and fields great going on.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I like this shampoo! It works really well, my hair stylist uses this for her clients and she says that it is a really good product!
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX
This is the only shampoo anyone should use. It is great. It gets your hair so clear from any product. Plus it smells great.
Diana S.
Awesome shampoo smells really nice and us also really great really does help! Really recommend for people with dry hair
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
es muy buen producto me gusta mucho para el cuidado de la piel es facil de uttilizar en nuestro rostro, lo recomiendo
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this product, I am fully satisfied with the results it is exactly what I expected, I strongly recommend it
Ritu S.
Is it good for curly and dey hair???