L'Oréal Professionnel Hair Spa Deep Nourishing for Dry Hair Purifying Massage Shampoo

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Direction of use - Apply to wet hair and massage into hair and scalp. - Rinse thoroughly. - Follow with a LOREAL HAIR SPA CREAM BATH massage service.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This shampoo smells very good. The only complaint I have is that my hair feels very dry after using it a few times in a row. I started mixing it up and only using this a few times a week and it has kept my hair feeling nice. The price is great for what you get.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
This shampoo is great for hair that is dry or damaged. I need it in the winter when my hair is feeling like it is in need of some loving care and attention. Price wise it is a good deal and not as expensive as the higher end brands and does a good job. I will repurchase it this winter.
Sunilde G.
He probado muchos diferentes productos de esta marca, pero esta es la formula que mas me ha gustado para la limpieza de mi cabello. Tengo serio problemas con la resequedad a raiz de los maltratos que le doy, pero este shampoo, en pocos instantes repara todo ese daño y se nota!
adam k.
Fayetteville, GA
its great great great amazing so beautiflu i love it so much and helps with my oily hair and dry scalp and makes my short hair very beautifly shiny and i lvoe it so much that i would want to buy it everytday and or even everytime i run out of shampoo but i love makeup
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
This shampoo leaves your hair smelling so good &it does not leave any residue on your head &its real good for  dry scalp like i have so it leaves the hair feeling silky &has a very nice scent to it &its long lasting.I am satisfied with this shampoo.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This really brings moisture and smoothness to my dry damaged hair. This treatment works wonders in the comfort of my own home. It's like having a hairstylist right at home! Without paying someone else lol.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Amazing product. Good for hair. Super cute and practical packaging. Super moisturizing for hair. Doesn't make hair greasy. I would highly recommend. It accomplishes it's task very well.
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
Not a bad product. smells good but left my hair dry and frizzy I don't think it's best for my curly hair probably works better on normal straight hair
Essence W.
Newark, NJ
I have an extremely stressed scalp but this help it fairly good. I stopped sheeding more hair than normal and ive noticed my haor becoming fuller.
Dominique P.
Winston-Salem
I have super dry hair and this dry hair purifying massage shampoo does wonders . Makes your hair feel so soft afterwords and it looks so shiny
Ritu S.
Is it good for curly and dey hair???