L'Oréal Professionnel Hair Spa Deep Nourishing for Dry Hair Purifying Massage Shampoo

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Direction of use - Apply to wet hair and massage into hair and scalp. - Rinse thoroughly. - Follow with a LOREAL HAIR SPA CREAM BATH massage service.

Buy on Amazon
Dominique P.
Winston-Salem
I have super dry hair and this dry hair purifying massage shampoo does wonders . Makes your hair feel so soft afterwords and it looks so shiny
Diana S.
Awesome shampoo smells really nice and us also really great really does help! Really recommend for people with dry hair
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
es muy buen producto me gusta mucho para el cuidado de la piel es facil de uttilizar en nuestro rostro, lo recomiendo
Cheyenne M.
I really like this product! My hair always feels so healthy after I use it. Since I color, this is great for me!
Maddie J.
Hebron, IN
Love this stuff espcially because my hair is extremly dry and this is seriously perfect for it.
Kari L.
Fredonia, KS
leaves hair soft smell is ok not great does not fade my color much if at all
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
One of my very favourite shampoos! Especially in the winter months, we have extra long winters here, it works great. My hair just loves this shampoo. It really cleans my hair well, while at the same time nourishing it. I like the way it left my hair feeling too!
Camila Z.
with this product deeply hydrate my hair once a week and it looks really beautiful with brightness and movement, is really amazing
Simone R.
I used this once I had my hair lightened and it was very dry. This seemed to being some life back to my hair
Aril G.
I feel very confi with this I didn't want to tryout but now that I did it I can't be without this