L'Oréal Professionnel Hair Spa Deep Nourishing for Dry Hair Purifying Massage Shampoo

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Direction of use - Apply to wet hair and massage into hair and scalp. - Rinse thoroughly. - Follow with a LOREAL HAIR SPA CREAM BATH massage service.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
With my exceptionally long hair I have to put in extra effort to keep my ends from getting dry. This L'Oréal Professional Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Dry Hair is the product for me! Plus I really love the pump as opposed to having to open it up to get the product out. I feel it conserves product because you're able to simply pump it into your hand which prevents it getting diluted by water rather than fumbling around trying to open the container.
Sunilde G.
He probado muchos diferentes productos de esta marca, pero esta es la formula que mas me ha gustado para la limpieza de mi cabello. Tengo serio problemas con la resequedad a raiz de los maltratos que le doy, pero este shampoo, en pocos instantes repara todo ese daño y se nota!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This shampoo is absolutely amazing. It truly nourishes your hair. Leaves it feeling great and nice and soft. Great for dry hair. It last a long time and has a nice scent. I definitely recommend this.
Kimberly R.
Santa Rosa, TX
I use this one cause at times my hair is dry I have noticed once I've used it and get out the shower my hair is super soft doesn't feel dry when I have dried my hair I'm very satisfied with this product
Dariana B.
That's shampoo made my dry hair feel soft although my hair wasn't so dry it still made it less dry which was great the sent was like a normal shampoo scent it lathers pretty well which I like this is a great shampoo and I highly recommend to people with dry hair
Emily Y.
My hair is always so dry I could never find a shampoo that worked until I stumbled upon this product it makes my hair and scalp feel amazing and it really does help with the dryness
Nicole B.
this is pretty good for keeping dry hair moist. it smells great! my hair is bleached and the ends tend to get really dry and flaky. I try to moisturize as much as i can but the moisurizers dont always work. I am not disappointed in this product at all, it works well.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
This shampoo is great for hair that is dry or damaged. I need it in the winter when my hair is feeling like it is in need of some loving care and attention. Price wise it is a good deal and not as expensive as the higher end brands and does a good job. I will repurchase it this winter.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Amazing product. Good for hair. Super cute and practical packaging. Super moisturizing for hair. Doesn't make hair greasy. I would highly recommend. It accomplishes it's task very well.
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
Not a bad product. smells good but left my hair dry and frizzy I don't think it's best for my curly hair probably works better on normal straight hair