L'Oréal Professionnel Hair Spa Deep Nourishing for Dry Hair Purifying Massage Shampoo

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Direction of use - Apply to wet hair and massage into hair and scalp. - Rinse thoroughly. - Follow with a LOREAL HAIR SPA CREAM BATH massage service.

Buy on Amazon
Jani R.
This is an amazing product even though I wouldn't use it everyday being it's too hard for my hair. I have wavy thick short hair. This has a lovely smell and It cleanses your hair nicely but after using it for a week straight it just made my hair feel heavy. So if you're using this once a week it's awesome and it gives you the out the hair salón feel but more than a week you'll feel the difference. Too much of a good thing I think.
Andreina z.
miami
The shampoo comes in an opaque mint colored plastic bottle with flip-top cap. The nozzle does not dispense much shampoo in one single go. The product is dull white in color and the consistency of the shampoo is little runny but it lathers well with a little quantity.The fragrance of this product is divine, it lasts in my hair for 2 days; if you have used their hair spa products in salons, it smells the same as the hair spa. After washing my hair feels soft, manageable and frizz free for almost 2-3 days. I’m using the shampoo and conditioner from the same range and I’m quite happy with the results. The product is good for washing off oiled hair in one go, you just need to wash with a decent-sized amount of the product according to your hair length. Overall, this product is perfect for dry hair beauties as it hydrates the hair shaft and the product works better than many high-end brands.
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
This product promises a lot but it does not deliver on everything. It made my hair smell good and feel clean but it did not help my scalp really. I would probably my not recommend to other people however
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This shampoo is absolutely amazing. It truly nourishes your hair. Leaves it feeling great and nice and soft. Great for dry hair. It last a long time and has a nice scent. I definitely recommend this.
Kimberly R.
Santa Rosa, TX
I use this one cause at times my hair is dry I have noticed once I've used it and get out the shower my hair is super soft doesn't feel dry when I have dried my hair I'm very satisfied with this product
Dariana B.
That's shampoo made my dry hair feel soft although my hair wasn't so dry it still made it less dry which was great the sent was like a normal shampoo scent it lathers pretty well which I like this is a great shampoo and I highly recommend to people with dry hair
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
With my exceptionally long hair I have to put in extra effort to keep my ends from getting dry. This L'Oréal Professional Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Dry Hair is the product for me! Plus I really love the pump as opposed to having to open it up to get the product out. I feel it conserves product because you're able to simply pump it into your hand which prevents it getting diluted by water rather than fumbling around trying to open the container.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Whenever you are looking for a relaxing thing to do at home make up your own spa day and use this product! It works for both oily and dry scalp. It does lather a bit. It is a way better product when you are trying to relax and have a refreshed head. I would recommend this product and definitely buy again!
Emily Y.
My hair is always so dry I could never find a shampoo that worked until I stumbled upon this product it makes my hair and scalp feel amazing and it really does help with the dryness
Nicole B.
this is pretty good for keeping dry hair moist. it smells great! my hair is bleached and the ends tend to get really dry and flaky. I try to moisturize as much as i can but the moisurizers dont always work. I am not disappointed in this product at all, it works well.
Ritu S.
Is it good for curly and dey hair???