BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Strong hold gel, ideal for medium to thick hair types, constructs style with a super strong hold.

Hair Type: Medium To Thick

Results:

• Gel
  • Constructing

Natasha T.
Hamilton Square
I’m not a big fan of hair gel but with that being said this gel is my favorite to use when I had to. For dance competitions and events where my hair had to hold shape, this did the job perfectly. Easy to apply and very strong. Fairly good priced.
Vanessa V.
Lombard, IL
I really enjoy using this strong hold gel. It really does hold well. I prefer this one to other gel products. It is a really long lasting product compared to others. It's really effective and gets the job done. Maybe if they can make it last a little more longer I would rate it 5 stars.
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, CA
I always have a hard time finding a gel that works for me because in my daily basis I'm moving from one place to another, that means that I sweat a lot and most of the time my hair is all over the place even if y style it but that was because I was using the wrong products. I definitely recommend this product for people that need to keep their hair together all day.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
A lot of the times, I need a gel that can really hold my curls, and this one held them but didn't help them. It made my curls look stiff and plasticy rather then natural. I wouldn't recommend this for my hair type.
Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY
I have very curly hair that can act quite frizzy at times. This gel really helps to sculpt curly without creating a "crunchy" effect. It is light and does not weigh down my hair. It smells pretty good. And it really does allow my hair to hold its natural bounce without getting too frizzy
Leslie C.
Oak Harbor, WA
This stuff has some serious hold! Want your style to last the day? This is what you need! My boys have Mohawks throughout the day with it! Worth every cent! Which isn't that many with the low cost!
silvia z.
Good hair gel that is able to stay on all day. Recommended for people who work out or sweat all day because it has a strong hold and smells good too! This is something that my partner live for his thick hair. Would most likely buy it again! Give it a try!
Schae C.
Manteo, NC
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it. It's hard to find a gel product that he likes so once he found this one he was very happy. It stays in all day while he's working unlike other products that he has used before. This product is the best!
Martina W.
When they say STRONG hold..they were not kidding. I was just using an aussie product that I thought I loved until this one came along. Would definitely recommend this product..
Vijay B.
Linden, NJ
Great Product, i have used it everyday for the last 5 years. It gives a good hold but it is still flexible which I Like. It washes off easily and it holds well. My hair color is black.

back