L'Oréal Professionnel Gel-mask Vitamino Color A-OX

by L'Oréal Professionnel

The nourishing Vitamino-Color A-OX Gel-Mask targets weakened and damaged areas of colored hair and wraps it into a lightweight film to protect against every day wear and tear. Color-treated hair is intensely nourished and protected in just 60 seconds.

Hair Type:

• Nourishes
  • Enhanced Shine

• Anti-oxidant: Neohespiridin
  • Hair Protection: Tocopherol & Panthenol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionnel Gel-mask Vitamino Color A-OX!
How would you rate this product?
dawn M.
The entire line is awesome but this masque is on a whole other level. Smells deliciously clean, and feels great on my dry hair when I'm setting it in the shower. My hair is soft and luxurious every time I use this. When I can afford it I buy it again.
Natalie S.
Norristown , PA
The thing I like most about this product is that it has a tingly menthol feeling. It feels so refreshing on your scalp. This product is very pricey even for the smallest size available. I don't think I'd really purchase it again. I think it's just average and I've used much less expensive hair masks that I feel show more improvement in my hair.
Barbara B.
orlando
L'Oréal Professionnel Gel-mask Vitamino Color A-OX uploaded by Barbara B.
Es la mejor mascara para el cabello lo deja sedoso y bello lo uso desde muy pequeña porque tenia i cabello amarrillo y esto era lo unico que lo mantenia hermoso sedoso y brillante con vida y el color perfecto ademas el olor es orgasmico😅 divino lo super recomiendo
Celeste S.
Milwaukee, WI
No lo he probado pero es de la línea serie expert así que estoy segura que funciona a la perfección y debe de oler rico, me gustaría probarla
Anoek R.
Ansolutely the best! I have very thin hair that is always dry. Use shampoo, rinse, massage in the mask and leave this in for 1 minute, rinse and then conditioner: absolutely amazing hair afterwards.
tricia P.
Loncon, ON
Love L'Oréal hair products, great for coloured hair !! You can use this as much as you want, great smell and leaves your hair silky and feeling healthy!
Sharon  V.
Shipley, West Yorkshire
Loved using this product left my hair lovely condition and soft and easier to manage lot better quality than others I have tried .would not make any changes . Smells lovely
Angela C.
Omg! This product has changed my life! You won't lose your money for nothing! So happy I got it. It turned my skin into a miracle it became soft clean totally affective and good for any skin type this will make your skin flawless I'm definitely recommending this product!
Nikoletta S.
Athens
I adore this mask! It does miracles to my hair, I'm not joking. I do not think I will ever stop buying this mask.
Marvin Elena B.
Puebla
La linea profesional de Lo real es especialmente recomendable desde sus shampoo, sus ampolletas y sus tratamientos en mascarillas son muy recomendables de un excelente resultado, esta mascarilla es especial para cabellos procesados, ayuda a mantener el tinte mas tiempo y en mejor condición además de dejar el cabello bastante bonito y manejable y usándolo con el shampoo y las ampolletas dan un resultado mas redondo que vale mucho la pena, es sin duda una marca de calidad.

Looking for your answer?