BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal F.
I've only tried a sample of this, but was really impressed. It left my hair full of volume and super shiny. Would love to buy a bottle of this, but haven't been able to find it anywhere.
Andrea m.
las vegas, NV
I use this on a daily basis ! I love this shampoo because it helps with my freezy hair & puffy hair ! It is my favorite shampoo out there. It leaves my hair feeling sooo soft i am very satisfied with it
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
I love the smell an the efficiency of how it nourishes my hair. No other products can compare. The best part is its affordable for any one who wants better quality of hair!
Molly L.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped my hair have some volume but not as much as I would have liked. Still not too bad
Kiara M.
I tried to switch up my shampoo one day and I really dont know how I stand with this product. It didn't leave my hair feeling amazing or crappy, it was just in the middle
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smell so good. My issues with the product is that it does not my hair very soft or shine. It does leave a great smell on it and my hair feels health somehow. It also does give the volume I was expecting to. Not sure I would bug it again as for the same or even lower price I have found better ones.
This shampoo make me feel like if I have a spa I'm my bath tub it's just perfect for me and my hair.
Caitlin O.
Wouldn't recommend leaves head ichy and leaves flakey doesn't work well not worth the price either
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es el shampoo que necesito, necesito darle volumen a mi cabello lizo y fino. Lo necesitoooo!
Julia R.
If you are willing to pay for expensive shampoo I would recommend this but I would just buy a cheaper drug store brand