BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Professionnel
L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Vitamino Color Shampoo 250ml

L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Vitamino Color Shampoo 250ml

by L'Oréal Professionnel

Shampoo for Vivid Hair Color After few washes, colored hair tends to become dull and fade. But with L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo, not anymore. Part of the serie expert range from L'Oreal Professional, this shampoo doesn't let color fade and keeps it vivid and vibrant for long. Makes hair color last longer Keeps the vibrancy of hair color intact Removes residue This lightweight, creamy formula cleanses residue promoting healthy hair and scalp. Just For You: Colored hair A Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo utilizes Incell-Hydro, a double locking technology that forms a protective shield around your hair to repel water. It prolongs hair color, adds magical shine and enhances the beauty of your colored hair. Get Started: Apply evenly through your wet hair. Work up lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

Does this shampoo help the hair? Is it affordable and is it recommenced? I have dandruff as well so does it help with that?
Does this shampoo really keep the color longer?
What is the color of this dry shampoo? Does it work well for people with dark hair? Also, how does it work on color treated hair?
Start your review of L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Vitamino Color Shampoo 250ml!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,491 reviews
L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Vitamino Color Shampoo 250ml uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Looking for a cooling hair mask, look no further than this product. First off my hair looks gorgeous after using this 1x a week. My first impressions are of cooling mint upon my head as it moisturizes and cools my head. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,351 reviews
I love this brand of the temple because there’s one has so many vitamins for your hair when you have damage hair or your hair tinkles too much this one help set I love it’s L’Oréal shampoo
Lisa  M.
Bristol, PA
I bought this from my salon when I started getting highlights in my hair and it smells wonderful and it does it's job, but I would probably continue to use the L'Oreal color protect line that I can buy at the drugstore for much less.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent and I love how fast it works and how smooth and silky my hair feels after use the more you use it the healthier it looks and feels
Emily  B.
Jamaica, NY
My hair is dyed so this and the conditioner work really well to make the color on my hair last a lot
Cristiane R.
Coppell, TX
L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Vitamino Color Shampoo 250ml uploaded by Cristiane R.
It’s gentle daily cleanser for color-treated hair that helps prolong color radiance. It has color protection, UV protection and also enhanced shine!
Paola S.
Salem, MA
Really nice! Adorable smell and Made my color much better! If you think that your color needs more brighten definitely this is the best shampoo to help you!
melissa C.
Katy , TX
In my salon is the preferred of my clients has a super nice smell and we have 3 years true to this product...
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy using this product. My fine, oily hair stays soft and shiny without extra oiliness. Using this product, I've been able to go 6 months without retouching the color. Only con is I think there is such a small amount in the bottle.
Amie J.
Palmetto , FL
This leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, healthy. It doesn't leave it too heavy or greasy. It smells pleasant.