BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Shampoo for Vivid Hair Color After few washes, colored hair tends to become dull and fade. But with L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo, not anymore. Part of the serie expert range from L'Oreal Professional, this shampoo doesn't let color fade and keeps it vivid and vibrant for long. Makes hair color last longer Keeps the vibrancy of hair color intact Removes residue This lightweight, creamy formula cleanses residue promoting healthy hair and scalp. Just For You: Colored hair A Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo utilizes Incell-Hydro, a double locking technology that forms a protective shield around your hair to repel water. It prolongs hair color, adds magical shine and enhances the beauty of your colored hair. Get Started: Apply evenly through your wet hair. Work up lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. see more...

• Does this shampoo really keep the color longer?2 Answers
  • What is the color of this dry shampoo? Does it work well ...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Awesome awesome awesome I love this new brand of L’Oréal hair products and this is great for color treated hair. I have fine thin hair and it makes it feel strong not greasy and shiny. The color is so much more rich and I am going to continue purchasing
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Received for free to test out and since then have purchased additional bottles. When I color my hair I rotate this and the matching conditioner into my weekly routine. Great smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and gives that extra bit of shine.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
I bought this from my salon when I started getting highlights in my hair and it smells wonderful and it does it's job, but I would probably continue to use the L'Oreal color protect line that I can buy at the drugstore for much less.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is one of the best color shampoos that I have ever found. Plus it holds the collar in so well the only reason I’m giving it four stars instead of five is because it’s a very thin consistency and it doesn’t feel like it works great and less you use a pretty ample amount. It’s a good thing that it’s low cost because otherwise he would be going through it far too fast for the price.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
This shampoo is great for healthy hair, especially if you need a sulfate free product. The smell is beautiful and lightly floral, and the bottle is pretty too. The only downside is how small the bottles are for the price. You would need to buy them so often, that I reserve them for when I have a fresh Brazilian/keratin treatment.
Amy D.
Best of the best. I've used this since it was originally launched probably 10-15 years ago. It does not strip my color, and doesn't overdry my hair.  There have been a few repackagings and a few tweaks to the formula, but it's still my go to, number one, holy grail. I have three backups in my closet as we speak.
Tezer S.
High street, Ashford
I am obsessed with the smell of this and how it keeps my scalp moistured and dry, it lathers up a lot and makes you’re hair feel super clean to others I would say this is one of the best shampoos you won’t be disappointed
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Esta línea más profesional de L’Oréal es buenísima! Este es excelente para mantener el color intacto, ayuda a que no se opaque el color del cabello con las lavadas y lo mantiene brilloso por más tiempo!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jessica B.
Rhoadesville, VA
This stuff is great! I have super thick hair and I like to color it not a lot, after shampoo and conditioning with this I have no problem brushing my hair..my brush just glides through
Lynn D.
HAMDEN, CT
Does this shampoo really keep the color longer?
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
What is the color of this dry shampoo? Does it work well for people with dark hair? Also, how does it work on color treated hair?