BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Shampoo for Vivid Hair Color After few washes, colored hair tends to become dull and fade. But with L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo, not anymore. Part of the serie expert range from L'Oreal Professional, this shampoo doesn't let color fade and keeps it vivid and vibrant for long. Makes hair color last longer Keeps the vibrancy of hair color intact Removes residue This lightweight, creamy formula cleanses residue promoting healthy hair and scalp. Just For You: Colored hair A Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo utilizes Incell-Hydro, a double locking technology that forms a protective shield around your hair to repel water. It prolongs hair color, adds magical shine and enhances the beauty of your colored hair. Get Started: Apply evenly through your wet hair. Work up lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. see more...

• Does this shampoo really keep the color longer?2 Answers
  • What is the color of this dry shampoo? Does it work well for peop...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Olivia H.
Tappan , NY
This shampoo is great for healthy hair, especially if you need a sulfate free product. The smell is beautiful and lightly floral, and the bottle is pretty too. The only downside is how small the bottles are for the price. You would need to buy them so often, that I reserve them for when I have a fresh Brazilian/keratin treatment.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Awesome awesome awesome I love this new brand of L’Oréal hair products and this is great for color treated hair. I have fine thin hair and it makes it feel strong not greasy and shiny. The color is so much more rich and I am going to continue purchasing
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Received for free to test out and since then have purchased additional bottles. When I color my hair I rotate this and the matching conditioner into my weekly routine. Great smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and gives that extra bit of shine.
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
I bought this from my salon when I started getting highlights in my hair and it smells wonderful and it does it's job, but I would probably continue to use the L'Oreal color protect line that I can buy at the drugstore for much less.
Tezer S.
Dundonald Road, Broadstairs
I am obsessed with the smell of this and how it keeps my scalp moistured and dry, it lathers up a lot and makes you’re hair feel super clean to others I would say this is one of the best shampoos you won’t be disappointed
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is one of the best color shampoos that I have ever found. Plus it holds the collar in so well the only reason I’m giving it four stars instead of five is because it’s a very thin consistency and it doesn’t feel like it works great and less you use a pretty ample amount. It’s a good thing that it’s low cost because otherwise he would be going through it far too fast for the price.
Anjali S.
Great shampoo for color treated hair. Pricey than the normal L’Oréal shampoo’s but worth it. I think it gives my hair that protection, shine and softness that expensive brands like Keristasis does.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this shampoo. I use it before I condition my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Cindy V.
Loreal is my go-to brand for drugstore and professional quality products. I really like the Vitamino Color A-OX series of products for their scent and nourishing qualities. This is formulated for color-treated hair because it needs extra nutrients to restore health and vitality
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
This product was recommended to me by my hair stylist. It is GREAT! Has helped my color last long, it smells good and makes my hair feel good after. I would totally use this in a heartbeat and it’s affordable too!
Lynn D.
HAMDEN, CT
Does this shampoo really keep the color longer?
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
What is the color of this dry shampoo? Does it work well for people with dark hair? Also, how does it work on color treated hair?