BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

The more regularly you condition with L'Oréal Professionnel série expert Vitamino Color Conditioner the softer and radiant your coloured hair becomes. Intensely nourishing the hair fibre it gives you long lasting colour protection. Specifically designed for coloured hair L'Oréal Professionnel série expert Vitamino Color Conditioner uses Incell Hydro-Resist a double-locking technology to prolong colour radiance intensity with a lightweight film that repels water helping to protect colour and enhance shine. Directions of use: Distribute evenly throughout shampooed and towel-dried hair. Leave on for two-three minutes. Rinse thoroughly. see more...

Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells nice! Makes your hair vibrant and maybe a little lighter. Helps to bring out the natural color of your hair. I have dirty blonde Golden strawberry kind of hair it's blonde mixed with brown and a little orange all at once.
Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
Professional line of shampoos for hair from L'oreal is really what was needed my hair, I tried probably all kinds of shampoos, but this takes the honorary prize. it's great washes both the scalp and hair, they become heavier and lighter in combing, pleasant to the touch and, most importantly, healthy hair tips
Veronica E.
Very good product 😅 I really liked it 🙃 it was very effective 🙂. I totally met my expectations 😋. I use it every day and I am really happy 😆. I really recommend it 😝 it doesn't need any improvements 😌
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
My hair feels so much softer and smoothr with this product! It's amazing! Expecially if you have thick long hair and need a good conditioner to help keep your hair healthy, thick and long this is it!
Kivia M.
Oh, I love this Conditioner.. that is amazing and made magic in my hair.. the color of my hair is more life and beautiful than before.. I really recommend that..
Nicole C.
Baltimore, MD
My hair was feeling very dry until I shampooed with this L'oreal Color A OX shampoo. It now feels clean, soft and healthy.My stylist used this at my last appointment. Liked it so I added it as an alternate with my other shampoo. It's great. My hair seems healthier than ever.
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
I have very thick roots and this product does wonders for me. it detangle my roots and leave it soft and manageable.its very affordable and woth the money.
Valerie T.
Colton, CA
I'm constantly dying my hair so this really helped to restore the and keep my color on my hair. It also made my hair super soft. I fell in love with it!
Veronica S.
This is amazing conditioner. I use it after getting my hair colored to maintain the color. My hair feels super smooth and healthy after using this
Odette L.
Tolleson, AZ
I bought this when I first colored my hair to light brown , this a great product I will but this again .