BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extraordinary shampoo for grey white hair Amino acids maintain clarity & shine Retains purity & natural sheen Leaves grey & white hair a healthy look & feel Offers extra anti-yellow action Helps reduce unwanted yellow tones of tinted blonde hair or highlights

Marilena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good silver shampoo for blonde/white hair. Good for all kinds of hair, not only it tones the hair but leaves it soft and moisturized as well. Good, fresh scent and you do not need a lot of product, it lathers easily.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo makes my hair so silky and smooth! This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used. Best for dry scalp, gives it some silk. It lathers all throughout the head smoothly. I'm very satisfied.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've never used the Professional Series of L'Oreal but would love to try. I'm not sure where to purchase but I'm sure it's an amazing product since I use a lot of their other shampoos and conditioners.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
My aunt is a hairstyle professional and she recommend me this shampoo to remove the yellowish from my highlighter hair. This product is amazing, I tried other shampoos that promise the same thing but they were nothing compare to this. Love it!!!!
Lisbeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product I can say very affordable for u and very accessible in almost every place the smell is ok they have different various of other types for differ hair types
Mary P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a huge fan of loreal, but this shampoo did what I needed.. it cleaned my hair. It's definitely not my first choice, but I wouldn't disregard it either.
Moni A.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had highlights this help to give it a nice tone , I highly recommend it. It's worth the price . But like be careful on how much you put on.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this product and it's amazing! Had color treated hair and this helped keep my hair looking great and always kept it looking fresh
Channon D.
I bought this when my hair was blonde before. It helps keep out the crappy yellow and orangey tones. It works and smells really good.
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to maintain my hair color I have silver hair and this shampoo works great. Reasonable prize and very effective.