BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brightens tones of blonde & highlighted hair Violet micro-pigments neutralize unwanted yellow tones Anti-hard water ingredients give lasting color protection Ceramides enhance shine for blonde hair Leaves hair exceptional radiant soft & silky

Buy on Amazon
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
i love this shampoo. it smells great and the bottle itself is an interesting shape. it's perfect for blondes that want to pump up the shine a little bit. it's not super foamy which is what i prefer, but it still gets everything cleaned up nicely
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how soft and shine this shampoo make my hair. The smell is amazing and you hat need to use a little every time you wash your hair ( I have really long hair and still not need a lot). The quality of the L'Oréal products is just amazing and always surprise me
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I use this shampoo between regular washes. It keeps my hair from looking brassy which i appreciate. It's definitely worth giving a shot if you have blonde hair that you want to maintain. It also smells really really good and the scent is long lasting. 👌👌
Megan H.
This is a good product for blondes. As a new blonde, I understand the struggle of having my hair turn brassy. This easily prevents that from happening. It smells pretty good and lathers well. A little pricey but not bad compared to other products.
Lindsey L.
Cincinnati, OH
I use to use this products many years ago because it smelled great and was just an all around good regular use shampoo. Nowadays I use more high end products that costs more. When I was in college and didn't have much money, this was a great go-to regular use shampoo for blondes.
Xen H.
I have used this shampoo before and it's really great... my hair is dry so i need that added shine.. the shampoo has a nice smell.. the only reason i stopped using this because i need a shampoo for color treated hair
Sikiu H.
Charleston
Excelente shampoo para el cabello teñido, el resultado es una cabello sano con brillo, un olor espectacular, no requiere lavar tan seguido, su costo es razonable. En lo personal me encanta y lo recomiendo!
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
I love almost everything L'Oréal makes. This as well as their color safe line are two of my favorite non-salon shampoos and conditioners. I'm blonde and love this product. It smells nice and makes my hair feel great.
Anna H.
This shampoo is amazing I use it everytime I take a shower and my hair looks amazing! It smells so good and it last all day! It works best for corn oily and dry scalps I reccomend this to everybody because Thais product is amazing!
Savannah P.
This product works well for blonde hair! Keeps the hair healthy and shiny all throughout the day. It is best for dry scalp as it is a shine shampoo, could make it oily. I would recommend any blonde try this!
Nadia C.
Buenos Aires
Muy buena marca! Sirve también para cabello graso?
Edie
Does this work if you have died your hair?
Edie
Does this work if you have died your hair?