L'Oréal Professionnel Expert Serie Sensi Balance Shampoo

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Professional Sensi Balance Shampoo is a Dermo-Protector, Soothing Shampoo ideal for hair prone to irritation and sensitivities. Perfect as an everyday shampoo which wont irritate scalp. This formula will leave the scalp soothed and better protected from environmental irritants. Contains the special ingredient, Sorbitwin, to moisturize, diminishe, and eliminate scalp discomfort and dryness. Provides gentle cleansing to sooth and protect sensitive scalp, leaving hair soft and shiny.

Maria V.
I don't want to say this is a miracle... but I think it just might be a miracle! I am not kidding! I usually color my hair purple and back to ombre and back and forth, which has totally fried it! My hair stylist suggested this hair masque and I am absolutely sold on it! I will be buying it again! Please give this a try! I have tried so many things to help repair my hair and this stuff is awesome!!
Yeani C.
L'Oreal Professionnel Expert Serie - Sensi Balance Shampoo 500ml/16.9oz Gentle yet thoroughly cleanses hair & scalp Contains Sorbitol derivative, a moisturizing ingredient & vitamin PP Effectively soothes & protects sensitive scalp Leaves hair soft, shiny & silky Size: 500ml/16.9oz Packaging: Original manufacturer packaging
Mara C.
Minden , NV
un buen producto pero no cumplió con todas mis espectativas siendo un champu común. Huele bastante bien siendo esto en mi opinion el punto fuerte.
Layla S.
Washington, NC
This product does not work very well. It really dries me out. Not the best way to spend your money. In my opinion, do not buy this. Waste of money.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
It is a good shampoo, but I can't say that it is suitable for sensitive scalp. It doesn't do anythying for it, but as the shampoo it works nice
Claudia R.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This is such a great great great shampoo! I am so happy to have tried it. My sister recommended it to me and now I recommend it to all of you!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I love this shampoo it's really great awesome and wonderful and does great for your hair and it's really recommended from for everyone
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
this is a great product it balances out my hair and I love it. it smells great and isn't sticky. makes my hair feel soft
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Great product and works well . I watch what I use on my curly hair but this works well. Smells good as well.
Joseline R.
Detroit, MI
I love this product is very good I recommend it to you and I am very happy with the results