L'Oréal Professionnel Expert Serie - Liss Unlimited Smoothing Shampoo (For Rebellious Hair) 500ml/16.9oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cuidado capilar Loreal Expert Liss Unlimited Champu 500Ml al mejor precio en tu Perfumería Online PerfumeSelectivo.com. Productos 100% Originales. Envíos en 24 Horas a toda la Península. see more...

Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Excelente producto no le falta de aire. Voy a reparaciones, nutre, hidrata, Liss y le deja con un brillo espectacular. El cabello es suave y manejable y, sobre todo, sedoso y suave al tacto. el olor es completamente espectacular. Estoy muy satisfago
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Lubbock, TX
great product. I love this product! Very awesome and is a good product for the pricue you get! Highly recommend
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This shampoo was too heavy for my hair, but is a great product for smoothing unruly hair. The smell is great and I like that they use quality ingredients and it's a good price point as well. I would not purchase again but this is due to it being wrong for my hair type.
angela s.
angela s.
Boca Raton, FL
The combination of this shampoo and conditioner changed my hair life completely! From dry, frizzy hair to smooth and repaired hair! I got really nice complements for my beautiful hair! Completely satisfied
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
West park, Florida
Amo amo amo todos los productos de Lorea'l, me encantan, los quiero todos, son buenísimos, excelente marca!!!👏👏👏
Sara D.
Sara D.
Já usei o dá embalagem rosa e foi muito bom para meu cabelo, esse não deve ser diferente, já amando muito! :D
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
This shampoo is amazing I also love the bottle it is a great price I would continue to buy
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Gorham, ME
Leaves your hair very soft and silky. Doesn't leave it looking greasy, smells verry very good recommend to everyone
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I absolutely love this smoothing Shampoo. The scent is amazing and the formula is great. I will absolutely purchase this product again.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Cleans effectively and leaves hair hydrated without being too heavy. Made my hair really shiny and it smells amazing. My fiancé even noticed a difference in my hair. It looks healthier. I would buy again.