L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Intense Repair Shampoo - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by MariTes R.L'Oréal - Professionnel Expert Serie - Intense Repair Shampoo - 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by MariTes R.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

• Anyone else have bad results1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this shampoo but they are so expensive. Ar...2 Answers
MariTes R.
I love everything about @loreal esp this shampoo wd duo conditioner. I have thick, dark, long Asian hair after washing it just leaves my hair shinier, softer, bouncier and healthier. It does repair and nourish the dryness and frizziness your hair is experiencing... "My hair feels more of a #luxuryhair SO, Yes I believe in quality salon products"- it does make a big difference in hair care if that's the goal too.
Jaime W.
This intense repair shampoo is awesome, it definitely makes my hair feel amazingly smooth & soft. Easy to lather. Small bottle for a big price, but you only need a quarter size about even for long hair so the bottle lasts a while!
Christen C.
This is an excellent product. I can definitely notice the difference after using it in my damaged hair. It's so much sleeker and less frizzy and less damaged even the ends look better. And you couldn't ask for a better price. Definitely highly recommended! Works so much better than some of the expensive treatments that I've tried in my hair, and it doesn't take forever to see results😀
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
This is awesome! I love this shampoo for many different reasons. The price is great, it smells delicious, and it makes my hair feel soft and clean. This is a great product for a great price! Give it a try.
Patience L.
I have a lot of heat and color damage and this shampoo has helped making it softer and a lot less damaged and it also smells amazing I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Maddison V.
Great Falls, MT
This was a fairly good product. Although I have sensitive skin so it kind of left my scalp feeling a bit itchy. It did smell very nice and it did make my hair feel very nice
Melissa R.
La Mesa, CA
Great hair product. I have very dry hair that damages super easily and finally I foind a product has helped my hair become healthy and stronger
Elizabeth V.
My hair is a little dry from having it curly all the time. This worked wonders!! Leaves my hair soft and smelling great!!!! I love it!!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I like this product, I do think you can pay a few more bucks & get a better product but if your on a budget this will be fine.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
I love L Oreal shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny! I also love the smell my hair looks healthy
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been dying to try this shampoo but they are so expensive. Are they worth the money? What do you feel in your hair that you wouldn't get from some other cheaper product?
Daniella S.
Anyone else have bad results