BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hair product, Hair Shampoo

Buy on Amazon
Carly@Productreveiwer
This L'Oréal product for your hair is really nice. It concerns my hair for the target. Yes it has a very nice smell and it is very long lasting. It lathers very well. I am very satisfied with this hair product.
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
L'Oréal products are always top notch for me. The prices are usually reasonable and the results are pretty good. Definitely will buy more products in the near future.
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
I really like, just that my hair gets dirty faster and looked more opaque without volume, maybe it's my hair type but not would buy, I like loreal but not this shampoo
Catherine M.
No se puede esperar menos de esta marca, deja el cabello muy limprio y fresco y creo que es uno de los mejores del mercado, buen olor y no deja
el cabello enredado
gilary o.
I love the feeling of freshness that leaves, much like when you apply a lip balm mint after having lips very parties. this product let your hair soft and smeel gret

I hope this review will serve them :)
Maria Gabriela H.
Para un toque profesional en tu cabello, y que luzaca como si acabaras de salir del salon usa L'Oreal, Un shampoo que te da todo lo mismo de la plancha, pinzas y secador.
priscila F.
Muito bom demais esse produto ,gosto de usar bastante pois é excelente e quando confiamos na qualidade do produto isso passa confiança.
Flávia A.
The best shampoo in the world for oily hair! I really enjoy it and I recommend it 100%. It lets your hair very clear and soft!
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
Thank you for everything for the World Cup finalists 2011 horrible everything you see in the world because it's so pretty and
Clarissa S.
Seminole, FL
I like the quality of this product because it gives volume to my hair Excelente producto lo recomiendo 100%