BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Curl Contour Shampoo is enriched with oil micro-emulsion to enhance curls. The ultra nourishing and moisturising formula of this shampoo hydrates thirsty hair and leaves your curls with more shape and movement.

Buy on Zest Be...*
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
The smell of this is pretty good and I Like It For My Curls it seems to help control the frizz living in Florida with curly hair you need that it also helps bring them back to life if you spray a little water and then use this to
Sarah D.
Newnan
Another wonderful product for you curly guys and girls. There are more expensive brands that I think do a little better job however this works extremely well for its value. I will likely continue using it
Sam B.
This was my first time buying a product like this and I am pretty surprised. I loved the scent, it lathers nicely, and the scent lasts most of the day. I also fell in love with the look of the bottle and the look of the actual contour. I would probably buy this again.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I have wavy frizzy hair and this product is a god send. On days when I just want soft natural curls air dried with no styling hot tool I use this product for that natural beach wave look. I definitely recommend it if you have wavy to curly hair.
Zamina A.
This shampoo is good at making and defining your curls. I have 4c hair. The shampoo helps my twist-outs look twisty. It lathers on smoothly. I have a dry scalp and I'm very satisfied with this. I would recommend this shampoo.
Lucy D.
Waterford, VA
I liked this shampoo however I wanted just a little more hydration from my shampoo. This did maintain my curls well and the scent was great! Something that I liked was that my hair stayed not oily for a few days.
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
It didn't do as good of a job as I was hoping I have really curly hair and I just found it wasn't helping my curls in anyway I felt like it kinda weighed them down. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Monica A.
Andersonville, TN
Great for my curly hair! It hydrates my curls well, while providing great curl definition. I love using L'Oreal products, they are a great value that lasts a long time!
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
This is one of my top favorites! It has kepsy curls in tack and made the frizz die down. This is one of those with one use i could see a difference. Now daily I'm able to rock my cute bouncy curls... i would definitely repurchase this and if you have curly hair i think that you should too.. much love💜💜 ( my bangs were straight in picture posted)
Patricia B.
Fayetteville
I bought this for my son, age 20, and it seems to work well for him. He has long curly hair, and he needs something simple to use since he doesn't like having to do extra work to make his hair look good. This shampoo makes his curls look awesome! He gets so many compliments on his hair.