BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Professionnel Couleur Botanique Masque is the ideal solution for any individual aiming to protect their colour-treated hair. Enriched with linseed oil that creates an aqua-protecting film around the hair fibre leaving you with nourished and refreshed hair. Paraben free. Silicone free. Colourant free.

Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just used this product today and it was my first time.  It's packaged in a pink container that was nice.  It stands up well against more expensive brands and is just as effective.  I bought mine from #Walmart.  I was not disappointed and left my hair soft and managable.
🌸Sam N.
Berkhamsted , Potten End
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good value for money - a masque that does its job but is still affordable. Would recommend to anyone who wants to give their hair a bit of extra care - will definitely be buying this product again!
sarai d.
MIAMI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes my hair is snarly and irritating and I can usually tell after shampooing if it's going to be awful to try and comb out, and in that case I use this and it's AMAZING. Makes my hair feel great and so easy to comb out. I love this stuff!Sometimes my hair is snarly and irritating and I can usually tell after shampooing if it's going to be awful to try and comb out, and in that case I use this and it's AMAZING. Makes my hair feel great and so easy to comb out. I love this stuff!