BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

This conditioner brings nourishment and volume back together. Thanks to Intra-Cylane™, fine hair is bodified and left looking denser & volumized. Thanks to Hydralight, hair is also deeply nourished. Used with the Volumetry shampoo and spray, it gives the hair an extra boost of volume as well.

Hair Type:

• Fine Hair
  • Flat Hair

Results:

• Adds Volume
  • Hydrates
  • Adds Shine

With ingredients inspired by skin care, hair is instantly volumized thanks to Hydralight Technology & Salicylic Acid. This technology cleanses oily build up and lightly conditions fine hair.

Salicylic Acid:

Salicylic Acid purifies and cleanses oily build up.

HydraLight:

HydraLight retains up to 82% of its weight in water. It hydrates the fiber, giving it extra shine and smoothness.

Buy on Amazon
Wendy W.
FLORENCE, SC
I have been using this product for a year now. I love the way it leaves my hair soft and manageable. I have fine curly hair and have problems with detangling and frizz. This product solves those problems for me while adfing body to my hair.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I love the color but not the way the after condioner leaves my hair limp like for a couple washing after! The color covers those stubborn grays though!
Jennifer P.
Hayward, CA
I have a lot of hair. It's fine in texture and this conditioner helps it feel weightless. It gives me a little volume which is nice because I need it!