BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Thanks to the unique formula of Pro-Keratin, Kukui Nut Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, your hair will be strengthened and smooth while keeping frizz away and blocking out humidity. A must have conditioner for anyone with rebellious or straightened hair.

Hair Type:

• Coarse Hair
  • Unruly Hair

Results:

• Anti-frizz
  • Smoothing
  • Humidity Protection

Enriched With Keratinoil Complex Technology: Pro-keratin Complex Of Amino Acids And Wheat Protein Mimic The Hair’s Natural Keratin Structure To Instantly Strengthen And Protect Hair. Kukui Oil And Evening Primrose Oil Controls Frizz And Smoothes Hair.

Keratinoil Complex:

Improves And Maintains Hydration Of The Hair, Strengthens Its Structure And Leaves It Soft And Shiny.
Kukui Nut Oil

From Asia, This Nut Is Pressed From The Seeds Of The Aleurites Moluccana Tree, Which Oil Contains Omega-6 And Omega-3, Providing A Reinforced Protection Against Humidity.

Steph A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Emily D.
Mason, OH
I love the way this makes my hair feel silky smooth! I shampoo every 3 days, and I use it after every shampoo! The fragrance is lovely, It's not overwhelming. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to my family and friends!!
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Well worth the investment! A little goes a long way. I purchased this at Ulta beauty and it was on sale so I had to purchase this. My hair stylist used it on me and I was sold. My hair is wavy and dark brown and it feels so super soft and healthy after its dried. I will be making another purchase when I run out.
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
Such an amazing conditioner. When paired with the shampoo my hair stayed silky soft for days AND frizz free. I would definitely recommend using if you deal with unruly hair.
Lacanda F.
League City, TX
My absolute favorite leave in conditioner/ detangler/ protectant. I use a dime size amount after I wash my hair. It smells great and keeps my hair soft!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
I absolutely love this. It keeps my hair soft and no frizz throughout the day. The price is perfect I totally recommend it
Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Left my hair feeling soft and silky....love it and would recommend to others who are looking for a commercial conditioner
Shelly J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Makes my hairs soft and eliminates frizziness. Perfect for dry and frizzy hair. Price was also reasonable.
Sheana B.
Walla Walla , WA
Absolutely love this conditioner. It's smells great and on top of that it leaves my hair nice and smooth.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
This is a super moisturizing conditioner that keeps my hair nice and soft all day. It isn't heavy either.

Amazon