L'Oréal Professionnel Conditioner Absolut Repair Lipidium uploaded by Maria del Mar P.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Instantly nourished and repaired, your damaged hair is left visibly stronger, softer and shinier with Absolut Repair Lipidium Conditioner. Your hair is also easier to detangle, brush and style.

Hair Type:

• Very Damaged Hair
  • Weakened Hair

Results:

• Strengthens
  • Repairs
  • Replenishes
  • Protects

Damaged Hair Is Left Stronger, With A Nourished Fiber And Surface Protected From Aggressions.

Lipidium Complex:

This L'oréal Professionnel Exclusive Technology Is Designed To Target Each Part Of The Hair Fiber To Treat Damaged Hair.

Buy on ULTA
Amy D.
I have used this off and on for a few months. It’s intensely moisturizing and you need so little to get that moisture. I love the way it smells, and the way my hair feels. I do wish the bottle was larger and came in a pump but I usually just transfer it to a bottle from a different brand
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
I'm not too knowledgeable about conditioners, but I used this conditioner to deep condition my hair and get it back from the depths of bleach hell. It worked wonders. The scent it gave my hair was nice and my hair was so soft. People were surprised my hair was in great shape after my bleaching and coloring days.
Holly B.
Cave City, AR
After years of coloring and heat, my hair was in desperate need of repair. Tried several products and none came through for me. Then I used Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Conditioner and It looks like I've cut all the dead ends off! Love this product! I highly recommend this product!
Crystal D.
I am absolutely in love with this conditioner. I dye my hair quite frequently, flat iron, and blow dry my hair regularly. This product has saved all the damage I have done to my hair. Completely restored, as I style my hair the way I want without the fear of severe damage.
Angelina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
NICE FORMULA. NOT DISAPPOINTED BUT NOT THRILLED. SEEMS LIKE ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONDITIONER OUT THERE. THE PRICE WAS DECENT. I HAVE THIN STRAIGHT HAIR AND THE PRODUCT WORKED. FELT A LITTLE GREASY AFTER BLOW DRYING. SMELLS GOOD, LEFT MY HAIR SMELLING NICE.
Jenitssa M.
I have used this twice in my hair so far and I am so in love. My hair is always so much softer and it looks better after all of the heat damage I have done. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Nia S.
Baltimore, MD
Love it!!! Before my hair had split ends and was very very dry. I would wake up and shreeds of my hair would be on my pillow. My hair is a dirty brown color and thick. I finally found this product and it's affordable and my hair is soft silky and growing nice and strong!!!!
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA
L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Repairing Conditioner was my first try at this product i got at walmart. It has reduced the frizziness in my hair somewhat, but not to my liking. I'm afraid I won't be buying this again, as my hair didn't feel soft, as it does with other brands.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great! I have fine hair and it really makes my hair shiny and smooth

I can recommend this product to everyone who is looking for an affordable hair treatment
Danae B.
Hesperia, CA
This conditioner is amazing! It has made my hair feel very soft, and look extremely healthy. It makes my hair nice and easy to comb thtough after I use this. I feel there is less breakage as well. I highly recommend thid conditioner!