BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

INOA Suprême está enriquecido con la tecnología ODS2, aportando un confort óptimo del cuero cabelludo, sin amoniaco, sin olor, por lo tanto transforma la experiencia de la coloración. INOA Suprême está enriquecido con Densilum, que aporta materia al...

Julia V.
Omg this is the Holy Grail of the color hair product with a great value!! I prefers the age defining version because my hair is very thin. This is the best option for blonde, having a perfect shades for all type of golden.
Aggeliki V.
Always love blond hair. My hairdresser use it in my hair and I feel them very light....
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I colored my mom's hair with this when we couldn't het a hold of our professional brand of color and this did the job just as good! It was a great color match and did not irritate her scalp at all.
Andrés C.
guayaquil
Podrían decirme que tal funciona este producto? Y que tiempo dura él producto en él cabello?
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
These are the perfect choice of mine when something comes to my hair , the dye has no ammonia which causes negligible damage to hair , keeps the hair smooth and gives shiny texture to the hair, the product is good on its own , and the dye stays longer as compared to other
luzbella M.
Very good product leaves my hair real soft like the treatment it gives to my hair ! ... Haven't used it

back