BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium Thermo Reconstructing Cream has a heat-activated formula that smoothes hair, making styling and blow-drying easier. The Thermo Reconstructing Cream is an essential product from the L'Oréal Professionnel...

Buy on Amazon
Ariane M.
Montreal, QC
I absolutely love this whole range of product. I'm always changing my hair colour and this really helps me. It brings back some strength and shine to my hair and it helps a lot smoothing it out. I would definitely try the mask first and see if you like it! I'm in love with the washing conditioner as well.
Virginia M.
Doral, FL
I´m on my 2nd tube and still love it so much! I would just apply a tiny bit with my hands on my wet hair after a finish washing it and then i would blow dry it as usually. this product can last 8 months approximetly well that depends on the amount of hair lol i have like 3 hairs so....
Raquel F.
Montes Claros
Amo a marca da loreal ela super adapta a minha pele , sempre tive os protudos da loreal e sempre voi ter ...