BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This serum penetrates hair to nourish and protect it from the inside out. The gentle and effective formula is suitable for all types of hair. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All Active ingredients: Unifibrine We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Hillary M.
I started using this hair serum do to my hair getting damaged after dying it couple of times & after pregnancy becoming so weak. I’ve noticed a difference in my hair, but it’s not life changing. I absolutely do love their hair shampoo L’Oréal hair repair.
k_laronde l.
Eganville
Leaves your hair tangle free, soft, smelling nice and sighs. Glow. Easy application, good for fine /thin hair. I purchased it at Walmart and it was very affordable. I would recommend if you have a rough hair to give this a go.
Wil R.
Necessário como "FINAL STEP", n pesa o cabelo e apesar de ser um frasco pequeno rende bastante.
Não é um dos mais baratos, mas como dura muito vale a pena o investimento.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Reparador para cabellos muy buenos y duraderos los colores súper bonitos y de muy buena calidad los recomiendo totalmente
Sofi K.
Zaimh 6 Lamia
I don’t like this serum! Makes my hair sticky and oily! Maybe I don’t use it right but I have read instructions!