BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Repairing Masque for Very Damaged Hair With Lactic Acid 2 Able to Repair Damaged Hair Fibres 3 Creates Saline Bonds Between Keratin Chains Expert Series The formula with Lactic Acid, instantly conditions damaged hair and leaves hair feeling stronger, more supple and looking shiny as if transformed. Lactic Acid is able to create saline bonds between the keratin chains exposed in the cortex of damaged hair fibres. Exclusive to your professional hairdresser.

• Just bought this product! Any tips on usage? 1 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work?1 Answers
  • My hair is chemically damaged. It's long and thick. Will ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA

The mask is thick and consistent, for my yarns that are thin and cheeky, I needed only a tablespoon of chew to cover the length of hair. The mask unties and conditions the wires well and after dry, I felt my hair soft and shiny. My advice is, during the application, go through the little until you feel that the amount is enough. So there is no waste of product, even because this mask is expensive.
Ashlyn H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Im a hairdresser and this is the only brand that we use and sell at our salon and I absolutely LOVE the professional line! This mask is amazing for dry damaged hair, doesn’t leave it feeling greasy after and has a ton of shine! Follow my hair account if you’d like to see more, @amhhair
Ironelis S.
No hay explicación para lo fabuloso que es este producto. Da una hidratación perfecta y un brillo que impacta, además de que vez el cambio de forma inmediata. Super recomendado. Huele riquisimo.
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
Es un producto excepcional e indispensable para él cuidado del cabello. Deja una textura aterciopelada en él cabello y una fragancia agradable y muy duradera. Mantiene la hidratación y él brillo.

Lo mejor del producto, es la presentación de 500 ml, ya que con una cantidad suficiente según él tipo de cabello, rinde muchísimo.

100% recomendado .
Alana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this mask a couple of times, and I've found that it's effects don't hold up compared to other repair masks. I have long, bleached hair, and it seemed to make my hair more brittle after a few days. I would stick with coconut oil, it's cheaper, more natural, and works much better.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff last a really long time. I think mine was 16 ounces and it wasn't cheap but it was so worth it. It smells kind of like a banana and is really thick. It's probably the thickest deep conditioner I've ever used actually. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I love it!
Erika E.
Lorwal é sempre loreal, uma mascara boa, meu cabelo é loiro entao eu acho que vake super a pena comprar, indico sim.. mas geralmente o que a loreal faz sempre é bom, deixa os cabelos macios e brilhosos, oara uma maior revitalizacao eu uso bepantol junto
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I go back to this constantly. I will sometimes give something else a shot but I always come back to this! It smells good, and it's affordable and I can find it at the grocery store. I use this once a week just to give my hair that little bit extra. I have hooked numerous friends on this as well. Highly recommend giving this a shot!
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
I call it "Miracle Mask". It really is refreshing and quite effective to moisturize, revitalize and strengthen hair. Its formula with lactic acid and brightens repairs damaged and lifeless hair. I absolutely recommend this product to those who think that your hair does not have salvation.
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
As I said earlier loreal is the best line in skin care they does the superb work in hair care too... My hair was so dried and dead but loreal repair absolute mask saved my hair.. Thnx loreal I trust u.
Megan W.
My hair is chemically damaged. It's long and thick. Will this give fast great results?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
Just bought this product! Any tips on usage?
Danielle C.
How well does this stuff work?