L'Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Cellular Lactic Acid Shampoo

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Prisci C.
I've been using this shampoo on and off now for many years now (more than 5) and every time I go back to it I think, "why did I ever stop using this?!" I think it's that good, and I've repurchased it many times. My hair is dry, curly (type 3A curls) and with highlights, and I feel this shampoo moisturizes it perfectly. It is more expensive, so I usually alternate this shampoo with others that are more for color-treated hair. One con is that it does have sodium laureth sulfate in the formula, so if you're trying to avoid this ingredient, this might not be the best shampoo for you.
Ksenia A.
If you have killed your hair from over-styling, this is my prescription for you. Once upon a time I turned my hair green from too much blonde (yes that can happen). This really helped me while I was trying to grow out new hair. Might be a bit much for healthy hair though.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I live on this bottle of shampoo and the conditioner it's matched with. It's the best in comparison to other shampoos that are trying to live up to its claims. I am more than satisfied with its results and continue to try to convince others to use it. I had a beautician lighten my hair in my wanting to go blonder last year. It turned into a complete disaster, frying my hair and pretty much destroyed it. I went to another salon and they recommended this shampoo and the Absolut conditioner. My saving grace! I let my hair sit with these products in it and it truly resulted in a miracle. My hair was shiny, voluminous and almost back to its previous state. I vow this line works and recommend it to anyone with damaged or dry hair. It's extremely concentrated and a little goes a long way. Make it a staple in your hair care line too. #lorealprous
Jordan S.
Johnson City , TN
Good shampoo. Not sure if it is worth the price though. It lathers well and leaves my hair feeling clean but if I'm going to pay a little bit more money I want it to be a great product. Will try another shampoo next time.
Alyssa H.
I like this product a lot. It seemed to do its job, it lathers up nice, and it smells fantastic! I noticed a slight difference in my split ends and I seemed to have less fly away hairs after each and every use.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
My hair used to be in awful condition. This completely changed and repaired my hair. It keeps my hair so soft and silky. It's so much easier to brush my hair and the smell is wonderful.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This shampoo is great, I was pregnant and my hair was luscious and shine then I had the baby and my hair start to fall and look really dull and lifeless.
My mom who is a user for over 2 years recommended and I decided to give it a try.
My hair came back to life! It's shine and with the mask once week feels like a shampoo commercial every day.
But my hair is thick, long and dry as I dye regularly, I would not think it would a good match for thin oily hair.
Johanna Y R.
My hair is very dry so I always look for ways to try to repair this is the shampoo I'm using has gone well but should continue using it to see if it really gives me excellent results
Alena P.
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling so soft, and smelling great. It is a great quality shampoo and reasonably priced. I would absolutely recommend L'Oreal Professional Paris to anyone.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I purchased it at the salon because my stylist recommended it. I'm a bleached blond and it's very hydrating to my hair. I really do like it a lot.