BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley G.
indiana
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my absolute..haha..favorite product to use on my hair. The whole line of this brand is excellent. I also get sad when I'm almost out. I'm about to order more!
Prisci C.
I've been using this shampoo on and off now for many years now (more than 5) and every time I go back to it I think, "why did I ever stop using this?!" I think it's that good, and I've repurchased it many times. My hair is dry, curly (type 3A curls) and with highlights, and I feel this shampoo moisturizes it perfectly. It is more expensive, so I usually alternate this shampoo with others that are more for color-treated hair. One con is that it does have sodium laureth sulfate in the formula, so if you're trying to avoid this ingredient, this might not be the best shampoo for you.
Ksenia A.
If you have killed your hair from over-styling, this is my prescription for you. Once upon a time I turned my hair green from too much blonde (yes that can happen). This really helped me while I was trying to grow out new hair. Might be a bit much for healthy hair though.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Loreal's Repair shampoo!!! I have long hair so the ends can sometimes tend to get dryer faster but this shampoo not only smells great but keeps my hair bouncy and healthy and shiny! i would definitely recommend this shampoo to everyone who wants a nice lively pick up to their hair
kela c.
Irvine , CA
L'Oréal professionals is my absolute favorite brand and one of my go tos. I never am disappointed with their products and my hair always feels amazing after! I like to pair this shampoo with their absolute repair hair mask and my hair always feels silk after.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This shampoo has really changed my hair for the better! I couldn't believe the results of this. I've spent lots of money on high dollar shampoo that was supposed to repair my hair. Nothing compared to this. It's incredible!
Nikki K.
Rougemont, NC
I love this shampoo. It's very gentle on color treated hair and keeps it strong. The only thing I'm not super satisfied with is the scent and the bottle- sometimes it does not come with a pump which makes it frustrating to get the product out.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I live on this bottle of shampoo and the conditioner it's matched with. It's the best in comparison to other shampoos that are trying to live up to its claims. I am more than satisfied with its results and continue to try to convince others to use it. I had a beautician lighten my hair in my wanting to go blonder last year. It turned into a complete disaster, frying my hair and pretty much destroyed it. I went to another salon and they recommended this shampoo and the Absolut conditioner. My saving grace! I let my hair sit with these products in it and it truly resulted in a miracle. My hair was shiny, voluminous and almost back to its previous state. I vow this line works and recommend it to anyone with damaged or dry hair. It's extremely concentrated and a little goes a long way. Make it a staple in your hair care line too. #lorealprous
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
Good shampoo. Not sure if it is worth the price though. It lathers well and leaves my hair feeling clean but if I'm going to pay a little bit more money I want it to be a great product. Will try another shampoo next time.
Bailey F.
I totally saw a difference in my split ends. It smells really good and it makes your hair super soft!
I would recommend to a family member or friends!
I got this item online and I got the smaller bottle!
Kelly Ann M.
Oshawa, ON
Just wondering if this product is any good? My hair is so flat and boring, i have been trying to find something that will give my hair a boost, any recommendations would be helpful.
Divya A.
delhi
Do this work good on dry hair?

Amazon